Eating a little junk food.

Options
Hiya all, silly question , if I have calories left over and dont want to eat anymore food .. And wish to have a treat, maybe crisps, chocolate. Is it ok too ?? And still log it all in and keeping in mind the macros etc. ?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    crisps and chocolate are food....?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options

You have no idea how seductive potato or corn crisps dipped in nutella is.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

:huh:
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Eat what you want as long as you can fit it in your calories (or exercise it off).
  • niyra17
    niyra17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

:huh:

lol..well if you say so haha.
    I just think i am supposed to stay off all these things, like get told if you want to lose weight kill the crap..boring really..
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    I always try and make 6 squares of my favourite dairy milk fit. It's totally fine
  • niyra17
    Options

True they are but not the best, still sometimes we need to have something that we kinda like..its ok i only gained a stupid 1lb and felt it was because i had these things in my diet..
  • Silentpadna
    Silentpadna Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    niyra17 wrote: »
    Hiya all, silly question , if I have calories left over and dont want to eat anymore food .. And wish to have a treat, maybe crisps, chocolate. Is it ok too ?? And still log it all in and keeping in mind the macros etc. ?

I burned a ton yesterday on an especially active day. I had probably an extra 900-1000 calories left and would not have gotten to my deficit. After dinner: bread with 2 tsp peanut butter, 3 chocolate chip cookies and a glass of ice cold milk. Still ended up -1500 for the day. Love those days. Of course, my goal is not to be -1500 on average, so I'll probably eat just a touch more the rest of the week. (If I don't, I feel it in my workouts).
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with it...
  • niyra17
    Options
    niyra17 wrote: »

I burned a ton yesterday on an especially active day. I had probably an extra 900-1000 calories left and would not have gotten to my deficit. After dinner: bread with 2 tsp peanut butter, 3 chocolate chip cookies and a glass of ice cold milk. Still ended up -1500 for the day. Love those days. Of course, my goal is not to be -1500 on average, so I'll probably eat just a touch more the rest of the week. (If I don't, I feel it in my workouts).

aw thats good, i never go into anything made from doing an work outs, or walking, im on a 1430 cal diet and had some left over so i used a bit with treats, still with more left over..
  • crazyycatlady1
    crazyycatlady1 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I had a snickers candy bar and a serving of chili cheese Fritos yesterday. I also nailed my macros/micros and calorie targets (and ate around 900 grams of veggies and fruit). Look at the big picture -nothing wrong with eating chips, candy etc, as long as your fitting it into an overall balanced diet and your calorie goals :)
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options

There's a gourmet bulk confectionery/spice/fancy ingredient store near my work - they sell chocolate covered potato chips. Oh my!

Chocolate covered potato chips are amazing. You can't go wrong with sweet and salty in one bite!

• aldavid18
    aldavid18 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    mazdauk wrote: »
    Eat what you want as long as you can fit it in your calories (or exercise it off).

Yup, what I do.