Options
2»

Replies

• BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »
    I got all the different flavors of peeps last year and my kids were so disappointed! Apparently it's the original or nothing, so I was forced to eat all the pink and green rejects. :o

I have already confessed to never having eaten a Pop Tart, and now I have to admit I have never eaten a peep either. Or Mac and cheese. I feel such a failure.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I thought this would be about the peeps diet.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    I thought this would be about the peeps diet.

if only...
  • 714ally
    714ally Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristie, I just heard about this yesterday. I ordered the book and would like to try it. Are you starting a forum group?
  • christinaylin
    christinaylin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi Kristie! I am on cycle 2 day 10 and have lost 10 pounds since starting! I like it so far because I haven't found anything that works as well as this diet. I hope its working for you too :)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    In 2010 I did this diet...lost a tonne of weight...appx 20lbs...gained it all back then some and I continued that yo yo for 3 years doing this diet.

You lose weight that's for sure and it does try to teach you about maintenance at the end of it but it doesn't talk much about portion control unfortunately.

MFP helped me lose the 50+ lbs I needed just by logging and using a food scale...I haven't yo yo'd since...

OP perhaps instead of doing this "diet" just eat food and stay in goal...
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    I came for 17 days of Peeps. Disappointed
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    If I had to eat a Peeps diet I would starve. Blech.
    It's even worse that I have started seeing abominations like Peeps Oreos and Peeps flavored milk...

I'm a home brewer and someone posted a recipe for a beer with peeps in it. No, just no.

• leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    sjaplo wrote: »
    It's even worse that I have started seeing abominations like Peeps Oreos and Peeps flavored milk...

I'm a home brewer and someone posted a recipe for a beer with peeps in it. No, just no.

Euw.
  • BlueSkyShoal
    BlueSkyShoal Posts: 325 Member
    Options

The peeps oreos weren't any good, btw. That's the only time I've let oreos go stale.

Agreed, they were terrible.