I've met my goal!

Options
I weighed myself not too long ago and I have reached my final weight goal of 125 pounds... Yay!
I have reached 125 before but was unable to maintain it b/c of the holidays (cannot resist moms cooking). I am determined to get more active, stay @ this weight & get toned. I might gain some muscle weight but that's ok with me. Does anyone have some tips on toning? I still have some rollie-pollies on my hips, thighs and belly but it's so hard to slim those areas down. Suggestions please!:ohwell:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself not too long ago and I have reached my final weight goal of 125 pounds... Yay!
    I have reached 125 before but was unable to maintain it b/c of the holidays (cannot resist moms cooking). I am determined to get more active, stay @ this weight & get toned. I might gain some muscle weight but that's ok with me. Does anyone have some tips on toning? I still have some rollie-pollies on my hips, thighs and belly but it's so hard to slim those areas down. Suggestions please!:ohwell:

• Najah5150
    Options
    Let me be the first to congratulate you! Well done Jo!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

That is amazing.

:flowerforyou:

http://www.wish.ca/20minute/shape-up/feb-11-08/

I've been using these workouts (thanks to mehughes) and they are really good. I do three sets instead of two. If you sign up, they send you a new workout each week, which I love.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
    Thank you guys sooo much!
    You guys are one of the best supporters I have.

Big MFP hugs!

• zmonster
    zmonster Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have been and are an inspiration with all of your help via recipes, etc. I know you are very proud of yourself. I have 5 pounds to go so I am looking forward to you braving this new territory before me and giving me your experience. :drinker: Thanks, Z
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Thank you so much Z!
    I will definitely share my expericence with everyone.

• pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    That is a BIG WOOHOO!!

dd
  • Erica92627
    Options
    congrats. What I would do to see 125 again. It was around this time last year is when I saw it last. :sad:

I think with keeping up how I am doing things it will happen, maybe not over night like my weight gain, but I think it will work.
  • Kbrain228
    Options
    Way to go good job I can only dream at this point about reaching my goal but you are an insperation that it can be done!
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Thank you!
    It sure does work... give it time and you'll see the numbers go down on the scale and in inches.

• deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile:Excellent:flowerforyou:
  • christy_fl
    Options
    Congrats! How many #s have you lost & more importantly are going to KEEP OFF??? :happy:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Congratulations. I'm envious to say the least.

You might want to check this site out for toning yourself based on your goals.

http://www.shapefit.com/workout-routines.html
  • memeburke
    Options
    Hi Joanna,
    Congratulations!!!
    Good, Hard,Job.!!!
    You've inspired me to keep going and know it's really possible to achive my goal.
    Your posts have helped more than you can imagine. So, Thank You and good luck for your future. Whats the first thing you want to buy to treat yourself for your success? Whatever you deserve it !!!
    Shirley
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

SG :glasses:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    No suggestions but CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kimford28
    Options
    AWWWW JO! This is GREAT news! We all knew you could do it!!! Hopefully you stick around!

:drinker:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: