don't dead open inside

Options

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I once killed a spider with a frying pan and its squished body covered the entire bottom. I'm doomed

As this on the set of Who Killed Roger Rabbit?

Isn't it Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

All I know about that movie is it's half real, half cartoon, and I know what Jessica Rabbit and the actual rabbit look like

Oh yeah. I suck,

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I'm safe. I don't kill bugs in my home. I always relocate them outside. Even wasps and spiders.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Are the helper insects hot?

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Depends on your perspective. If you're a female praying mantis,for example, then yes. A male one? Not so much. Subject to preference, I'm guessing.

EDT: No judgement...
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Do lizards I've saved from my cat count?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Do lizards I've saved from my cat count?

nope. in fact- the fact that you've saved lizards before, means you've probably condemned more insects to death along the way via butterfly effect.

Damn.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I can only hope that they kill me by putting me in a jar with a cotton ball of nail polish remover so I can just peacefully fall asleep.

....Or drown in toxic liquid.

ETA: I see what you mean now....not in a bunch of fluid, but sniffing in the fumes from the cotton ball.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I make my kids or someone else kill bugs/spiders/my enemies for me.

So long as I kick the kids out to the curb- I'm good.

I read this three times trying to make sense of what "lick the kids" was code for....
    Old lady eyes....time for glasses!
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    I am going to be absolutely fine, guaranteed.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Let's face it people. If bugs where the size of micro buses then they're exoskeleton would be as hard as steal. Not to mention how fast they would be and strong.

Ain't nobody coming out alive.

I didn't think about this. Excellent point.

because i was hoping you'd ask- the helper insects with the human bodies, but insect heads, now have the body of anybody you choose to help in the pending battle.

so if you've spared a lot of insects, you could theoretically have an army of insect helpers with the body of young Arnold Schwarzenegger at your disposal. or they could all have the body of *insert your favorite supermodel here*. they will die for you either way because they loyal. they smart.

I stick to my initial plan, except I would direct a large number of my army to lead the mostly mosquito horde (in my case) away. Because they are mostly mosquitoes I would request the the diversion part of my army cut themselves and let their blood flow as a distraction and attempt to lead the horde away from my home.

With this scenario I am assuming that a zombie horde still has a desire to feed.

Their bodies would just be big, with a large blood volume.

Question... If it is a zombie horde, what is their weakness what do they eat and are they killable?
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Can I prostitute my insect friends to these zombie critters?

• Vikka_V
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Let's face it people. If bugs where the size of micro buses then they're exoskeleton would be as hard as steal. Not to mention how fast they would be and strong.

Ain't nobody coming out alive.

I didn't think about this. Excellent point.

because i was hoping you'd ask- the helper insects with the human bodies, but insect heads, now have the body of anybody you choose to help in the pending battle.

so if you've spared a lot of insects, you could theoretically have an army of insect helpers with the body of young Arnold Schwarzenegger at your disposal. or they could all have the body of *insert your favorite supermodel here*. they will die for you either way because they loyal. they smart.

I stick to my initial plan, except I would direct a large number of my army to lead the mostly mosquito horde (in my case) away. Because they are mostly mosquitoes I would request the the diversion part of my army cut themselves and let their blood flow as a distraction and attempt to lead the horde away from my home.

With this scenario I am assuming that a zombie horde still has a desire to feed.

Their bodies would just be big, with a large blood volume.

Question... If it is a zombie horde, what is their weakness what do they eat and are they killable?

that's part of the challenge. despite what *may* kill a giant zombie insect, you only have bludgeoning melee weapons and semi-automatic rifles. if you don't know how to fire the rifle, then you'll have to improvise. could you even hold out long enough to figure out the most efficient method of killing a single giant zombie insect?

they're not particularly hungry- the only thing they remember from their life is that you're the one who killed them, and they want to make you pay. safe to say you could possibly distract them, but it won't be for long.

So, being that the zombie horde are as large and well armored as they are the only thing I can come up with to defeat them is fire.

My first thought was to use the ammo and rifles to build fires surrounding my home and I'd let my army keep the fires in check while I stayed in my secure position. The flaw with this is that there are many mosquitoes in the horde out to get me and obviously they can fly over the fires. I would still use this idea, but also need to come up with a solution for the flying part of the horde.

For the flying insects we would use the ammo to set fire to objects found in my home and throw the flaming objects at the zombie horde. The members of my army would be a range of people from tall to short to have a wide range of area being observed for enemy infiltration. They would be great at throwing things. Another physical characteristic of my army would be that they all have really long hair, so we can cut it off to help use as fire starter.

if this is unsuccessful I do have 2 more options...but I really didn't want to go there...
  • _Phill727
    _Phill727 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would die so friggin fast. I feel like my part time job is destoying ant hills in the cracks of my driveway. They would be so happy to end me
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Oh *kitten* what about all the fireflies I trapped in a jar and suffocated to death as a kid...those mother *kitten* would be scary

I think all the flying insects would be the scariest, especially the ones who fly erratically like dragonflies and butterflies. Maybe the jumping insects too.

Oh crap, I just thought of spiders as big as a SUV shooting webs and spitting venom at me!