Is getting a lap dance considered cheating?

Options

Replies

• badgyaljilly
    badgyaljilly Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Lol girl he already told me he went and got a dance. He asked me if I think its cheating and it got me thinking [/quote]

Good! Now that he told you, you should already know your limits, therefore not need our opinions on the matter and make a healthy adult decision on what you do with this convo not blurt it out on the internet[/quote]

Nahhhh I can post whatever I want
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Please break up with this guy...for his sake.

:D

• BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    i think the topic was pretty well covered in the other thread, from all angles. it has been beaten like a dude's lap at a strip club. the real issue isn't strippers or lap dances.
  • badgyaljilly
    badgyaljilly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You btches are rude af I asked an opinion and y'all are attacking me wtf
  • SpotLighttt
    SpotLighttt Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    its evident we are being trolled but who cares.

Helps pass the time during a dry period at work!
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    i think the topic was pretty well covered in the other thread, from all angles. it has been beaten like a dude's lap at a strip club. the real issue isn't stippers or lap dances.

This.
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    There isn't a right or wrong answer. It's personal opinion. It's been said in this thread that you shouldn't try to change him , but that works both ways- equally, he shouldn't try to change you .

If you think it's cheating, that is just as valid as any other woman saying it isn't.

For myself, I recognise that some women are fine with it; however, none of those women is married to my husband and it's my opinions on the matter that are relevant within our relationship, not the opinion of anyone else. What my cousin's best friend's workmate thinks is irrelevant!
  • Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Please break up with this guy...for his sake.

Savage lol
  • Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    its evident we are being trolled but who cares.

Helps pass the time during a dry period at work!

I was always taught NOT to feed the trolls :/
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Damn you fat ppl on here are RUDE

i had to quote and spell it out so you'd know who clicked "awesome"
  • SpotLighttt
    SpotLighttt Posts: 174 Member
    Options

There isn't a right or wrong answer. It's personal opinion. It's been said in this thread that you shouldn't try to change him , but that works both ways- equally, he shouldn't try to change you .

If you think it's cheating, that is just as valid as any other woman saying it isn't.

For myself, I recognise that some women are fine with it; however, none of those women is married to my husband and it's my opinions on the matter that are relevant within our relationship, not the opinion of anyone else. What my cousin's best friend's workmate thinks is irrelevant!

well said - to each their own
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    When your man/girlfriend gets a lap dance from a stripper do you think that is considered cheating?

(my old thread got deleted) :'(

Not cheating unless he lies about it. However, in my marriage, if I want a lap dance, my wife will be happy to give me one, and does, quite frequently.

Try giving your man a lap dance.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    if your s/o violated the boundaries of your relationship what you call it doesn't matter. Dip
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Enough with this, jesus. It's your boyfriend, it's your relationship. If it bothers you, then it's something you need to work out with your BF. If it doesn't then you don't.

This discussion has been closed.