Is getting a lap dance considered cheating?

Options

Replies

• badgyaljilly
    badgyaljilly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    fascha wrote: »
    if your s/o violated the boundaries of your relationship what you call it doesn't matter. Dip

you look familiar do i know you
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    i think the topic was pretty well covered in the other thread, from all angles. it has been beaten like a dude's lap at a strip club. the real issue isn't stippers or lap dances.

at this point, this is not even beating a dead horse.

This is digging up the dead horse, resurrecting it with necromancy, beating it to death again, then beating it a lil' bit more, just to be safe, until you are sure it's *really* dead.

i might pay more than $20 for that.
  • SpotLighttt
    SpotLighttt Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    its evident we are being trolled but who cares.

Helps pass the time during a dry period at work!

You recognize THIS as trolling?? Interesting.

Are you looking down your nose at me?
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    if your s/o violated the boundaries of your relationship what you call it doesn't matter. Dip

I don't think so, it's hard to tell from your pic. Are you in the GTA?
  • badgyaljilly
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Enough with this, jesus. It's your boyfriend, it's your relationship. If it bothers you, then it's something you need to work out with your BF. If it doesn't then you don't.

Fam I never mentioned my bf I was just asking a general question??????????????????????????????????????? 39aotzcpuz4k.png
  • badgyaljilly
    Options

I don't think so, it's hard to tell from your pic. Are you in the GTA?

ya okay nvm i dont think i know you lol
  • SpotLighttt
    Options
    Jeeeezus! It was 2 years ago, let it go. Strip clubs are not cheating and if you're going to be concerned for anything be concerned why you're still holding on to *kitten* from 2 years ago. It's almost like he slept with the stripper or something. Smh.

BAHAHAHAHAHA
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    My typical text conversation-

GF-"What are you doing? "
    Me-"At the club"
    GF- "Tell Angel I said Hi!"
    Me- "Already did. She wants to know when you're coming out again."

I'm guessing my relationship might not be typical, but it should be.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I kind of still want to fight because it's Friday and I'm bored. Are we splitting into teams or something later?
  • SpotLighttt
    Options
    its evident we are being trolled but who cares.

Helps pass the time during a dry period at work!

You recognize THIS as trolling?? Interesting.

Are you looking down your nose at me?

Yep. That is exactly what I said. You are really good at figuring me out.

it was a question. You are not very intelligent are you?
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yes, to me. I expect my partner to have more respect for me than that. Being at a club is one thing. Paying extra for a lap dance is quite another. My partner knows that.
  • Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Enough with this, jesus. It's your boyfriend, it's your relationship. If it bothers you, then it's something you need to work out with your BF. If it doesn't then you don't.

Fam I never mentioned my bf I was just asking a general question??????????????????????????????????????? 39aotzcpuz4k.png

Like I've said before, it's subjective. I suppose watching is one thing, but when physical contact is involved then it's highly debatable.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    I kind of still want to fight because it's Friday and I'm bored. Are we splitting into teams or something later?

I am not sure I wanna be on your team or against you. It might be fun to fight you. I'll end up on top. I have skills

I prefer to be on bottom. You can do a lot from the low ground.

ETA - But I think I'd rather be on your team.
  • badgyaljilly
    Options

here u go fam-

hKsMVrp.gif

nobody posts jpeggies nemore

who the fk got time to look for gifs lol
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

Fam I never mentioned my bf I was just asking a general question???????????????????????????????????????

first post mentions the deleted thread. bf was a central character in the deleted thread, with the same subject. apologies if people consider this the same *kitten* thread.
This discussion has been closed.