Fat burners

Options
So recently I've been looking into fat burning supplements. I was just interested what others inputs were on the topic and their expierences. Thank you xoxo

Replies

• Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Try caffeine.
  • missmorgan75
    missmorgan75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the medical field so I'm very familiar with coffee and being on my feet lol
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I agree, do not waste u money buying "weightloss & fat burner tablets" they do not work!
    Healthy eating and exercise is best, good luck
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money. All these claims are exaggerated and they make up of practically all fat burners are: a stimulant and an appetite suppressant. Neither really contribute to "burning fat". Fat is burned at rest exclusively and stored fat if you're in a moderate calorie deficit.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • juceniro
    juceniro Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    One of the best fat burners is... sex. Plus it's all natural.
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    juceniro wrote: »
    One of the best fat burners is... sex. Plus it's all natural.

If only. I'm sure there are many obese nymphomaniacs that would disagree.

There are obese people who have hypersexualality disorder, I guarantee it.
  • missmorgan75
    missmorgan75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the medical field so I'm very familiar with coffee and being on my feet lol

If you're in the medical field, then you should know that the fat burners which claim to help burn fat is just wishful thinking..

These companies prey on the overweight, desperate and gullible, and when they lose weight they credit the magical pills instead of the hard work and calorie deficit that is the true reason they lost weight.

Signed,

Someone who has tried many fat burning pills and potions, all of which did squat! I did lose a lot of money though :rage:

Thank you very much for sharing your expierences with fat burners. I know there isn't some magic pill to make the fat melt off. But, when they were busy teaching me how to properly apply a tourniquet to marines leg as they bleed out, my instructors must've missed pharmacology. I don't mean this to be disrespecting you in any way so please don't take it as such. I hope you do have a nice day and keep up your hard work.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options

If you're in the medical field, then you should know that the fat burners which claim to help burn fat is just wishful thinking..

These companies prey on the overweight, desperate and gullible, and when they lose weight they credit the magical pills instead of the hard work and calorie deficit that is the true reason they lost weight.

Signed,

Someone who has tried many fat burning pills and potions, all of which did squat! I did lose a lot of money though :rage:

Thank you very much for sharing your expierences with fat burners. I know there isn't some magic pill to make the fat melt off. But, when they were busy teaching me how to properly apply a tourniquet to marines leg as they bleed out, my instructors must've missed pharmacology. I don't mean this to be disrespecting you in any way so please don't take it as such. I hope you do have a nice day and keep up your hard work.

You need to file a complaint with the educational authority. Pharmacology is important.
  • mifow86
    mifow86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Have you looked into fat and carb binders. We have them here in the UK and they work except have some horrible side effects to maybe make you think twice about taking them
  • loulamb7
    loulamb7 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Plexus
    Garcinia Cambogia
    Green coffee bean extract
    Green tea extract
    Raspberry Keytones
    CLA
    Skinny Fibre
    Hydroxycut- Very briefly, that stuff is horrible.
    And a few more that i cant remember the name of.

Hey, how about Apple Cider Vinegar? I hear it's a fat-burner >:)
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    mifow86 wrote: »
    Have you looked into fat and carb binders. We have them here in the UK and they work except have some horrible side effects to maybe make you think twice about taking them

Leaky orange liquid poo soaking your undies and running down your leg does tend to put a cramp in your social life: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290083/alli-xenical-does-it-work-please-only-answer-if-you-have-actually-taken-it/p1
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    loulamb7 wrote: »
    Plexus
    Garcinia Cambogia
    Green coffee bean extract
    Green tea extract
    Raspberry Keytones
    CLA
    Skinny Fibre
    Hydroxycut- Very briefly, that stuff is horrible.
    And a few more that i cant remember the name of.

Hey, how about Apple Cider Vinegar? I hear it's a fat-burner >:)

Oh my goodness, how could i forget my foray with ACV.. I've totally blocked that disgusting experience out of my mind! :confounded: