motivation needed from ladies who once was size 20

Options
13»

Replies

• hnstotler
    hnstotler Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't get out my fat pictures for just anyone but here we go:

SAME girl! I have literally never shown anyone outside of family mine, but I was brave and posted!

• rhps84
    rhps84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a 20 trying to get down. We can do this!

Congrats to everyone, y'all look fantastic!
  • ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 18/20 and 3x, and i'm wearing a size 14 and 1x! I've been dieting since September and SW was 271, CW is 230.
    b6teplfd3vum.jpg
    5od7inaydf0b.jpg

You look great, what have you been doing?
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 20 (220#) to a size 8 (150#) and it took about a year. 15# to go, and that will probably take another year.
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yes, ladies, yes. I love the ladies supporting ladies-ness of this thread. You guys have all done such wonderful work. :heart:
    hnstotler wrote: »
    I don't get out my fat pictures for just anyone but here we go:

SAME girl! I have literally never shown anyone outside of family mine, but I was brave and posted!

Exactly. I have school friends who have no idea that I even gained and lost this weight. :lol: We are the secret ninjas of weight loss. :tongue: At the end of the day, we did it. And we can and should help when we can. Even if it makes us feel uncomfortable. :heart:

This made me laugh ... Yes, Ninjas of Weight Loss! I lost about 100 lbs before starting my dream job. No one in my life now has any idea, which I love! It is a secret ...

Since starting this job in September, I've lost about 20 lbs more. Today, I am 114 and wearing a new pair of Ralph Lauren jeans, size 2. For sure I was higher than a size 20 at 5' and weighing in the 230s.

And now you get to decide if and whether you want to tell them. Even if it's for the shocked looks on their faces.
  • janeholland2008
    janeholland2008 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You ladies are fantastic, well done to you all. IM 5'3 and 52 years old. I have lost 31.5 lbs so far taking me from a uk size 24/26 (281lbs) to 18/20 (250lbs), I would love to lose another 20lbs by my birthday in August and ultimately Id like to be 150lbs. I actually don't have any pictures of myself ...I suppose I should !!!
  • catzpyjamaz
    catzpyjamaz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    20 kilos lost today. Was a size 24. Now a size 18/20. Work in progress. I would post a picture but havent figured out how.
  • winchestertardisrider
    winchestertardisrider Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are all so fabulous! I can't wait to be part of the picture party!!! I started out at my heaviest 256 wearing size 22/24's. A couple years later and I'm in 14's. Still dreaming of onederland, still stumble and have naughty PopTart after hours parties in my closet, but no where near as many. This is a strong community.
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    @lorrpb amazing you don't look like the same person
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!