I'm literally just bored

Replies

• cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    I think whether or not a person is "creepy" depends on your state of mind. Because I'm middle aged and happily married, men messaging me about different things made me laugh (is someone trying to flirt with me type of laugh?) and feel a bit uncomfortable. They did nothing wrong, regardless of whether or not they were trying to flirt or were just being friendly. It was how I interpreted it so I put on my profile not interested in dating/flirting. I think that helps so no one wastes their time. :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    I think the creepy stigma for men can mean a few things. Sometimes just breaking social conventions such as an older man hitting on a younger woman, even if there is nothing inappropriate said, can result in the older man being called creepy. That is unless he is a celebrity or rich.

It can also apply to unattractive men. Creepy basically means unattractive a lot of the times. It really has nothing to do with a man's behavior, just the woman's highly subjective feelings.

Sometimes it means socially awkward men who may have social anxiety or even autistim.

Then the basic act of creepiness which is being sexually suggestive to people you don't know.

Creepy to me is men talking sexually to me or buying me when it is not my actual job to do such a thing.
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I think the creepy stigma for men can mean a few things. Sometimes just breaking social conventions such as an older man hitting on a younger woman, even if there is nothing inappropriate said, can result in the older man being called creepy. That is unless he is a celebrity or rich.

It can also apply to unattractive men. Creepy basically means unattractive a lot of the times. It really has nothing to do with a man's behavior, just the woman's highly subjective feelings.

Sometimes it means socially awkward men who may have social anxiety or even autistim.

Then the basic act of creepiness which is being sexually suggestive to people you don't know.

Basically this, if the guy is a Chad, Tyrone, Jamal or Rico Suave, he won't come off as creepy even if he is weird or socially awkward because the woman is so attracted to him, he can say stupid things and she might laugh it off or find it cute. However there is a limit to this like if the guy is a rapist or child molester. An ugly guy's game has to be on point 24/7 for him to be able to talk to a woman and get her number because if the woman is not attracted to him initially, one *kitten* up and he's screwed. Having money and status can help him too. Idc what anyone says but looks do matter, not only with dating but in life in general. It also depends how old the guy is, if it's a 5-10 year difference (a 30 year old man hitting on a 20-year old woman) then it's not that bad especially if he's good looking but if it's some 50 year old dude hitting on a 20 year old woman then he better be good looking, in shape or like you said before have money or be a celebrity because that would be weird especially if he's ugly.

This is pretty spot on. But iv found myself attracted to 'ugly guys' I think if they have a great personality and wicked sense of humour it makes them attractive. Bags of confidence is very attractive especially when someone isn't outwardly gorgeous it kinda makes you admire them for over looking it. It might take more work but eventually an ugly person can become extremely attractive. Iv met quite a few attractive guys who's personality or lack thereof killed it within a few dates. They were so used to relying on their looks it actually made them look ugly to me. But yeah usually looks and age are the defining factors on wether someone is creeping or not, or wether their advances are welcomed or not.

Wait.

So, hideous is now a pantie dropper ?

Yeeessss!

Oh yes I'm a ugly creeper creeper...the great thing about it is you actually have to spend time to get to know the person, instead of just jumping straight into bed with the 'stud' only to find out he's a dick

I completely understand.

Wait.

..... exactly how much time are we talking about?

As much time as it takes ....lol

I was afraid you might say something like that.......

How bout a guy who's nearly, but not quite, hideous ?

Quicker?

Nah needs to be real ugly
    You see, cos when I stand beside them I just simply glow. Plus zero concerns about cheating or jealousy issues. Plus the ugly guy has bagged a babe. Everyone's a winner !

Lol that's funny because you're basically dating down so you won't have to worry about him cheating on you or hitting on other chicks and so you feel better about yourself. Not every good looking guy is gonna cheat on you but I can kinda understand why you feel this way.

What if ugly guy is dating you because he's dating down for the same reason as she is?

Edited to add not you, I mean you in general

He wouldn't be dating down if she is attractive. Like if he's a 4 and she's a 7 or 8. No ugly guy wants to date down but sometimes people do settle for people below them because they're insecure and think they can't get a better looking person. I've seen it before. Also you hear alot of desperate, thirsty dudes that have sex with these ugly and fat chicks because they want a easy nut (Hodgetwins syndrome). In the case of Avocado, she just wants a man who can make her feel good and not cheat on her. Every man wants a woman at least at their level or above. If I was looking for a relationship, I'll choose the 6-7 who is a good girl with a great personality over the 8-9 who is a *kitten*.

just remember, beauty is only skin deep

..... but ugly goes clean to the bone.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    4! 7! 8! ...that's how you talk about people? I'm going to call you 2
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    tsortsor wrote: »
    4! 7! 8! ...that's how you talk about people? I'm going to call you 2

Idc, I'm using numbers. I use numbers with my friends in real life too. Also idc if you call me a 2.
  • tsortsor
    Cool story bro...just a question....do you get more women when u flex one arm or both?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    I think young girls use the word "creepy" just to indicate they are being hit on by someone they don't fancy.

There is a guy called "Stephen Bear" who is in Ex on the Beach (and some other reality shows) that I find really "Creepy" I feel there is something deeply wrong with this guy based on everything he does to women, everything he says about them and every way he behaves with them.

But he is physically attractive and these young girls throw themselves at him even when they know he has treated other women like dirt. Then they feel used and abused, well DUH. Did you not see him use the other 3 girls in the house for his own pleasure? What the hell made you think you were so special?

Give me an ugly guy who treats me right over a good looking creepy player who is putting it around all over the place.

• DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Cool story bro...just a question....do you get more women when u flex one arm or both?

Lmao.....you do realize there is a thread dedicating to rating other people based on numbers right?
  • tsortsor
    One arm or two!
  • Motorsheen
    One arm or two!

Kelso-4.gif
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member

Creepy to me is men talking sexually to me or buying me when it is not my actual job to do such a thing.

Basically this, if the guy is a Chad, Tyrone, Jamal or Rico Suave, he won't come off as creepy even if he is weird or socially awkward because the woman is so attracted to him, he can say stupid things and she might laugh it off or find it cute. However there is a limit to this like if the guy is a rapist or child molester. An ugly guy's game has to be on point 24/7 for him to be able to talk to a woman and get her number because if the woman is not attracted to him initially, one *kitten* up and he's screwed. Having money and status can help him too. Idc what anyone says but looks do matter, not only with dating but in life in general. It also depends how old the guy is, if it's a 5-10 year difference (a 30 year old man hitting on a 20-year old woman) then it's not that bad especially if he's good looking but if it's some 50 year old dude hitting on a 20 year old woman then he better be good looking, in shape or like you said before have money or be a celebrity because that would be weird especially if he's ugly.

This is pretty spot on. But iv found myself attracted to 'ugly guys' I think if they have a great personality and wicked sense of humour it makes them attractive. Bags of confidence is very attractive especially when someone isn't outwardly gorgeous it kinda makes you admire them for over looking it. It might take more work but eventually an ugly person can become extremely attractive. Iv met quite a few attractive guys who's personality or lack thereof killed it within a few dates. They were so used to relying on their looks it actually made them look ugly to me. But yeah usually looks and age are the defining factors on wether someone is creeping or not, or wether their advances are welcomed or not.

Wait.

Yeeessss!

Oh yes I'm a ugly creeper creeper...the great thing about it is you actually have to spend time to get to know the person, instead of just jumping straight into bed with the 'stud' only to find out he's a dick

I completely understand.

Wait.

Quicker?

You see, cos when I stand beside them I just simply glow. Plus zero concerns about cheating or jealousy issues. Plus the ugly guy has bagged a babe. Everyone's a winner !

Lol that's funny because you're basically dating down so you won't have to worry about him cheating on you or hitting on other chicks and so you feel better about yourself. Not every good looking guy is gonna cheat on you but I can kinda understand why you feel this way.

What if ugly guy is dating you because he's dating down for the same reason as she is?

He wouldn't be dating down if she is attractive. Like if he's a 4 and she's a 7 or 8. No ugly guy wants to date down but sometimes people do settle for people below them because they're insecure and think they can't get a better looking person. I've seen it before. Also you hear alot of desperate, thirsty dudes that have sex with these ugly and fat chicks because they want a easy nut (Hodgetwins syndrome). In the case of Avocado, she just wants a man who can make her feel good and not cheat on her. Every man wants a woman at least at their level or above. If I was looking for a relationship, I'll choose the 6-7 who is a good girl with a great personality over the 8-9 who is a *kitten*.

tenor.gif[img][/img]
  • teenytinyprincesspea
    teenytinyprincesspea Posts: 33 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I don't even know what is going on here...

When bored I sometimes (creepy? I'm not sure) message people here on mfp....people I find interesting...most reply, I've only had 3 so far not respond...
    (I keep track of who doesn't want to talk to me so I don't bother them again...its good to know!)

The only people i dont respond to in messages are sexually explicit ones..
    Which are the majority, sadly
    I just want advice and friends on here hah
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    whats going on, fellers?
  • Motorsheen

Wait.

Yeeessss!

I completely understand.

Wait.

Quicker?

tenor.gif[img][/img]

What if it's true?

It's gotta be true.

Gunny told me so.

Gunny don't lie.
  • tsortsor
    One arm or two!

Spoken like a 3

I'm a 3 on a good day
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member

Wait.

Yeeessss!

I completely understand.

Wait.

Quicker?

tenor.gif[img][/img]

What if it's true?

It's gotta be true.

Gunny told me so.

Gunny don't lie.

200.gif#6-grid1[img][/img]
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I don't even know what is going on here...

When bored I sometimes (creepy? I'm not sure) message people here on mfp....people I find interesting...most reply, I've only had 3 so far not respond...
    (I keep track of who doesn't want to talk to me so I don't bother them again...its good to know!)

The only people i dont respond to in messages are sexually explicit ones..
    Which are the majority, sadly
    I just want advice and friends on here hah

PC Load Letter