Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    Good morning Mary...hope you slept well and are enjoying the weekend!
    Several of us are having the same problem...as a matter of fact somebody started a threat on the topic I think in Chit Chat
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Good morning Gary - I slept great and looking forward to a bit of weekend yet.
  • gcibsthom
    Options
    Glad you slept well, Mary dear...any big plans for today?
  • gianna42
    Options
    Kid stuff mostly - soccer game, school event, and a wing night fundraiser (which I won't be logging:)
    How about you - anything going on today?
  • gcibsthom
    Options
    Normal Sunday...gym, clean house...I am going to cook a turkey today....that's about it...Exciting, yes? lol
  • gianna42
    Options
    That sounds better than work, so yes - and turkey:)
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Holy cow I drank too much last night
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options

Morning Bill - never seems like you are drinking too much in the moment. But the next day it smacks the back of your head. Any good stories?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    Snow...yuck! No thanks! I'll keep my rain.

Raining tons here too. Ordered pizza and staying in with Netflix.

No pizza here but did get some Netflix in. Suppose to be like this the next two days. I assume it has to be about the same there. Ugh!

Yes, it started yesterday, stopped for a bit today but raining now through Monday :/

We just need to move!

Yes! Yes we do! Definitely south. I don't care if I never see snow again!
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Gm peeps...I have no kids today so I shall clean, cook, organize :D who the hell am I kidding I snitch doing sh**
  • These24Hours
    These24Hours Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Snow...yuck! No thanks! I'll keep my rain.

Raining tons here too. Ordered pizza and staying in with Netflix.

No pizza here but did get some Netflix in. Suppose to be like this the next two days. I assume it has to be about the same there. Ugh!

Yes, it started yesterday, stopped for a bit today but raining now through Monday :/

We just need to move!

Yes! Yes we do! Definitely south. I don't care if I never see snow again!

Come to Florida! We have high 30's in 2 day stretches sandwiched between sunny days for about a month. Lol
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Good evening norms! Went to my cousins baby shower today, came home afterwards and got one of the dogs for a walk before it down pored.
  • JenJenakaJJ
    JenJenakaJJ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Had a beautiful 85 degree day yesterday and today it's chilly and in the 50s. Gotta love a Northeast spring-yesterday I was in my bikini and today I was in jeans and a sweatshirt...brrr. Went to the beach yesterday, today took the kids to a street fair and now I'm meal prepping for the week.
  • bigmuneymfp
    Options

Morning Bill - never seems like you are drinking too much in the moment. But the next day it smacks the back of your head. Any good stories?

Well I came home about 930 with my 5 year old only to be awakened at 3 am to my neighbor letting off professional grade fire works

The funny thing was my boy and I were both in our clothes passed out in my bed ! Lol
  • bigmuneymfp
    Options
    It was a multiple house party, each house was a different holiday so that a guy that deployed with the military could enjoy them all in one day

I started drinking at the pool at noon which rolled into the party that started at 4 each house had a different shot

Needless to say it was a blast
  • bigmuneymfp
    Options
    Shall I continue? It gets interesting
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    continue what? sorry i wasn't paying attention
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Shall I continue? It gets interesting

Please do
  • bigmuneymfp
    Options
    So morning rolls around and the wife rips me apart for being the jerk that I am and threatens to throw me out

I vomit out the nights drinks

I say f this and go bang out a 6 mile run, after that I snatch up the kids and the cooler which is still full of ice cold beer and head to the pool

And it starts over
  • bigmuneymfp
    Options
    She shows up at the pool with her bff and things seem cool...I order up her favorite pizza cut a rose off one of my bushes and present the pizza and flower

She is happy for the moment