Apple Cider Vinegar - Does it really help with Weight Loss?

Options
jgreer0109
jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
edited May 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
I have be seeing a lot of facebook and pinterest posts about apple cider vinegar helping with weight loss. I was wondering if anyone had tried this and your outcome. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    @WakkoW @indigoblue9572 No you have tried it or No it didn't work?

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @Christine_72 is another person who mentioned trying ACV and finding it did nothing for weight loss.
  • AgidGirl
    AgidGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    ACV will help you lose weight if you drink it vs drinking a soda or other sugary/high calorie drink. However you can drink water and it will have the same result (as far as weight loss is concerned). The only way to lose weight is to eat and drink fewer calories then you burn each day.

Now, I do drink ACV on the regular for health benefits. I really like the THM good girl moonshine...
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    jgreer0109 wrote: »
    Wow!!! I have to say I'm honestly surprised at the rudeness of some people. I know what it takes to lose weight. I've had great success in the past with counting calories and exercising. I'm trying to get back on track with everything and thought that this would be a good place to get good feedback regarding this subject.

Some had, just said "no" but because they weren't telling you what, you wanted they had to; be more direct!