Any STAR WARS fan here?

Yesterday after watching star wars attack of the clones ,i after many years have accepted that George Lucas is indeed a genius!

Replies

• martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    me! me! *jumps up and down*

am now saving for the new ltd edition xbox 360 (R2D2) and gold controller (C3P0)

martyxxx
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    oh yes, definitely my family will spend a lot of time watching the old and newer movies. boys have all the games and i agree george certainly a talented man.
  • Right here!! :D
  • adamtwd88
    adamtwd88 Posts: 49
    Yesterday after watching star wars attack of the clones ,i after many years have accepted that George Lucas is indeed a genius!

how can you NOT be a star wars fan. lol
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member

I really don't care for it. Any of it.

::braces for the rotten tomatoes::
  • laureneva15
    laureneva15 Posts: 280

Haha! to each their own, no rotten tomatoes for me :P
    I love star wars but i really have to be in the mood to watch them, which is ironic cos watching them generally puts me in the mood to watch them as well, same with LOTR, aleins, etc.
  • adamtwd88
  • adamtwd88
    ill be honest.

Family Guy: Star wars are obv. the best ;D x
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Can't wait for the new mmo.
  • adamtwd88

Haha! to each their own, no rotten tomatoes for me :P
    I love star wars but i really have to be in the mood to watch them, which is ironic cos watching them generally puts me in the mood to watch them as well, same with LOTR, aleins, etc.

LOTR is amazing (L) actually cant wait for the hobbit!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member

Oh sorry, I thought you were saying you are a STAR WARS fan...my mistake! :wink: :laugh:

**Brandishes lightsaber in order to fend off fans of the *wrong* films, and JarJar Binks lovers!!**
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,262 Member
    I used to, but that was in a Galaxy long, long ago (yet somehow in the future)
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member

Oh sorry, I thought you were saying you are a STAR WARS fan...my mistake! :wink: :laugh:

**Brandishes lightsaber in order to fend off fans of the *wrong* films, and JarJar Binks lovers!!**

That was the first movie meesa walked out of at the cinema. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: JarJar Binks?!?!? WTF is that AWFUL character anyway? lol

Also, regarding the Hobbit comments earlier... :bigsmile: Haiiiilz yes! It's gonna be awessssommmmme!
  • uhoh_billy
    uhoh_billy Posts: 94
    Love Star Wars! Especially the original 3. They're way better than the newest ones, in my opinion. But I'm a sucker for all things nerdy. Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars.... haha love it!
  • I absolutely love Star Wars, Yoda is my idol!! Have you guys seen Robot Chickens version of it? Hilarious! My tummy actually hurt after laughing so much!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    I absolutely love Star Wars, Yoda is my idol!! Have you guys seen Robot Chickens version of it? Hilarious! My tummy actually hurt after laughing so much!

I love all three of the Robot Chickens... but the third one is the BEST!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member

That was the first movie meesa walked out of at the cinema. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: JarJar Binks?!?!? WTF is that AWFUL character anyway? lol

Also, regarding the Hobbit comments earlier... :bigsmile: Haiiiilz yes! It's gonna be awessssommmmme!

No wonder we are such friends! LOL
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    ****moves hand slowly through the air***** these arnt the droids you're looking for
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    :laugh:
    ill be honest.

Family Guy: Star wars are obv. the best ;D x

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: These were on TV over the weekend - soooooo funny!!!!!

"Come to the backside of the Force, Luke......"

LMAO!!!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    LOVE Star Wars. HATE JarJar. And Mannakin Skywalker. Seriously, George - you have like THE biggest movie budget on the face of the earth, and *he* is the best child actor you can come up with?? WTF??