Team HULL YEAH!!! All hands on deck! [closed group]

Options

Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    FYI guys, Lee just posted a new update: This Wednesday is a designated "rest day" and miles will NOT count that day. I guess its in effort to give us a break.

Next week I think we will be able to pick our own rest day. Wednesday is fine with me, unless anyone has a preference?

I do CrossFit Mon/Wed/Fri, so those days are not great for a rest day for me. Thursday works though.

Sat 9.02 miles
    Sun 8.20 miles
  • saffir27
    saffir27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Saturday 1948 cal = 38.96 miles
    Ran 17 miles and swam 0.5 miles. Triathlon coming up next month.

Sunday 411 call = 8.22 mile biking
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Sunday 24th: 409 cals - 8.18 miles
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    FYI guys, Lee just posted a new update: This Wednesday is a designated "rest day" and miles will NOT count that day. I guess its in effort to give us a break.

Next week I think we will be able to pick our own rest day. Wednesday is fine with me, unless anyone has a preference?

Wednesdays are usually my lighter workout days, so that works for me.
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Here's this week's mini challenges:

This is from Lee's last post.

MONDAY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DOUBLE DAY !

WED>>>>>>>>>>> WATER WATER WEDNESDAY !!!
    each team member will be awarded 10 mile per glass of water up to a maximum of 9 glasses (90 miles) !! we could not play this game without trust, so you are all trusted to tell the truth and drink up !!!!

FRIDAY>>>>>>>>>>> DOUBLE DAY !!!!!

DOUBLE ATTACK WEEKEND !!!

Attacking boats that are near you (two in front or any behind) and get their highest cal burns on both SAT AND SUNDAY and TRIPLE that one persons miles !!!!!
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options

Oh...Wednesdays are my Zumba days...guess I'll have to go to the Thursday class!

Friday: 106 clas burned (2.12 miles) (my boss and I actually left work early bc it was so freakin hot out!
    Saturday (I laid under a sprinkler then dipped in my neighbors pool to cool off...no cals burned there)
    Sunday: 372 cals burned (7.44 miles)
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options

My scheduled rest day each week is Sunday so that's my preference. This Wednesday is a TF so that's too bad we won't be able to count the miles. :sad:

Today, 629 calories for 12.58 miles.
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    Oh, and you can definitely count me in for 90 miles on Wednesday. I generally drink over 12 glasses of water per weekday. Weekends are a different story. :laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Today is double day so I burned 700 cals for 14 miles, doubled to 28.
  • Dornroschen
    Dornroschen Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wednesday is my biggest workout day. Generally I burn 1300 - 1500 calories on those days. That sucks.

Just in case it helps pick a rest day next week:
    Monday, Tuesday, Thursdays and Sundays I generally burn about 500 - 750 calories.
    Fridays are my usual rest days.
    Saturdays I burn around 750 calories.
  • Dornroschen
    Dornroschen Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Also, I forgot to check in on Saturday and Sunday. It was a busy weekend!

Saturday: 950 cals - 19 miles
    Sunday: 850 cals - 17 miles

Thanks!
  • kelleypf
    Options
    Wednesday is my biggest workout day. Generally I burn 1300 - 1500 calories on those days. That sucks.

Don't fret too much guys - I'm following the thread and it seems alot of people arre not too please with the designated rest day (myself included). Idk if it will stick or if he'll change it up each week or what. I think he was just worried about people who feel like they have to work themselves into the ground for this challenge and a rest day would take some pressure off. We'll just have to play it by ear and if worse comes to worse I'll move your wednesday numbers to another day! Shhhhhh don't tell:wink:
  • kelleypf
    Options
    In other news, my vacation is long over and I'm starting the Turbo Fire advanced schedule today so I should be putting up some bigger (and more consistant) numbers for us.

Note to self: vacations are evil!!!!! I gained 2lbs back (which I refuse to add back on mfp) and I have been snacking like a fiend since I've been home! I was concerned about being able to follow a schedule when I first started the Turbo Fire, but its clear now that I need one! Without it I find myself coming up with all kinds of excuses and reasons to take a day off.

Ok its 4:30 and I'm outta here!!!! ROW TIME
  • saffir27
    saffir27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Monday 561 calories= 11.22 miles
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Sorry people but I don't have anything for Monday 25th.

I was as sick as a small hospital all day.

Sorry. :embarassed:
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Monday: 390 Cals burned (7.8 miles (doubled is 15.6 miles)
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    Check-in for today: 358 calories for 7.16 miles.
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Monday: 447 calories for 8.94 miles. Double miles for 17.88 miles

Tuesday: 835 calories for 16.7 miles.
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Monday: 447 calories for 8.94 miles. Double miles for 17.88 miles

Tuesday: 835 calories for 16.7 miles.
  • kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Monday - 323 cals

Tuesday - 430 cals

I am heading back to Tie lake again today and will be offline for a week. However there will be plenty of water skiing and kneeboarding to log when I get back. Hope that is ok!