What's the highest number of poptarts you've eaten over 24 hours?

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,835 Member
    Probably 2 ... many, many years ago.

I never ate them as a child. I tried them once in my 20s but didn't like them. Then in my 30s, I sort of rediscovered them and didn't mind them for a pre-long-ride on the weekend breakfast. They were quick and had the right number of calories. But that's the only time I ate them and I can't remember the last time I ate them.
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    None. I've never eaten them as I don't find them appealing. They look like two ryvita stuck together with jam. Yuck.
  • nFoooo
    nFoooo Posts: 136 Member
    Probably 6? Or like 3 packages of 2, dunno.

My favorite is chocolate.

Haven't eaten one in at least a year though.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    the cinnamon roll ones are amazing... i'm in the UK so only get them in american candy shops and they're ridiculously expensive so only get them once in a while as a treat. never eaten more than 2 at a time as they are also ridiculously calorific... might get some more for refueling after my half though... :laugh:
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    the cinnamon roll ones are amazing... i'm in the UK so only get them in american candy shops and they're ridiculously expensive so only get them once in a while as a treat. never eaten more than 2 at a time as they are also ridiculously calorific... might get some more for refueling after my half though... :laugh:
    Same experience - the UK range is very limited, but I do occasionally treat myself to a box of expensive Smores pop tarts from the "international" aisle.
    Most eaten in a 24hr period - I reckon about 4.

• kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    2, and I was really sick afterwards :(
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    I haven't had them since I was a teenager probably and didn't eat them often then. Most is maybe 2-4 within 24 hours.
    I suppose there are a lot of flavors I haven't tried but I don't really like them much so don't bother.
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    Probably 4 and it would have been plain blueberry toasted with butter. It's been quite awhile since I have had them since they are hard to find.
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    To the uk peeps, b&m sells them and other American treats quite cheaply. Not had them since I was about 15, grow up in the state, they were always an afternoon snack.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Not a fan.
  • kingleahnidas
    kingleahnidas Posts: 280 Member
    I am shocked at the lack of love for chocolate fudge!! Clearly the best flavor. I've probably had.... 4 in a day. When I studied abroad in the Netherlands (I'm from the US), I spent WAY too much money on a box of poptarts at an international food store. And a box of Reese's Puffs. Worth it.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Pretty sure I binged on a whole box a couple times back in the day... 25 years or so ago. So, I guess the answer would be 6.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,983 Member

have had them occasionally - i only like the fruit filled ones, we buy a box occasionally.

Never eaten more than 2 in a day.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    About half of one tart - revolting.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Just two in a day. I like the Brown Sugar and S'mores.
  • domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    Yes I'm from Australia and I love going to the international treat shop for naughty things from overseas. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Butterfingers and the UK Cadbury's Milk Chocolate...especially the buttons. Recently PopTarts too, don't have them that often because of the calories and the price that is charged here.
  • Loug1983
    Loug1983 Posts: 89 Member
    edited May 2017
    2 I think, though if someone were to tell me they remember me eating more I wouldn't be too surprised, I'm here for a reason...

My favourite flavour was Choco Mallow back in the day, can't get them anymore, I heard a rumour that they burned someone so they withdrew the flavour, sad times!

I'm also in the UK, so flavours are limited, on the rare occasions I eat them I would go for something chocolatey, like s'mores, though the brown sugar cinnamon ones sound pretty good!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    However many are in the box. S'mores, Frosted Cherry and Hot Fudge Sundae are the best flavors.