Don't eat after 19:00 evenings

Options

Replies

• BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    So I work afternoon shift.. My supper time is 20:30.. I'm off work at 00:30 and in bed by 03:00..
    So you're saying I'm doomed cause I ate after 19:00?? Sheesh.... lol
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    It's important to be focused..if you don't eat after 19:00 in the evenings every single day...the next morning you ll be 0,2 - 0,5 kg lighter...but you must eat 1000-2000 calories the day and you gonna loose weight so fast

@christinaki89 Have you had a chance to read the stickied "must reads" posts at the top of Getting Started or General Diet? They might help to clear up some misconceptions before you make anymore proclamations about weight loss:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300319/most-helpful-posts-general-diet-and-weight-loss-help-must-reads#latest

And

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    It's important to be focused..if you don't eat after 19:00 in the evenings every single day...the next morning you ll be 0,2 - 0,5 kg lighter...but you must eat 1000-2000 calories the day and you gonna loose weight so fast

lol, no. Unfortunately nothing that you said is true.
  • PikaJoyJoy
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

In whose time zone? Yours or mine?

And what if I travel?

What about Daylight Savings Time?

And what happens if I don't eat dinner until 8 pm because I get home from work late?

And what if you work the night shift? #ForeverHungry
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    If you're not a troll, read the stickies above. If that eating pattern works for you, great. But it won't work for others as per all of the above posts.
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm confused... is this meant to be sarcastic? It seems odd that one person is able to pinpoint what the rest of the masses need to do to lose the specified amount of weight.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Can I drink apple cider vinegar after 9:00 ?? :o

Only if you chase it with green tea and some diet pills!
  • ana_varn
    ana_varn Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well, if you stop eating at 7 pm and weigh yourself, let's say, next morning at 9-10 am you're going to weigh less than if you ate dinner at 11 but that's because you fasted for longer. I find it too "painful" to stop eating that early. One does what fits one better.
  • PikaJoyJoy
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Can I drink apple cider vinegar after 9:00 ?? :o

Only if you chase it with green tea and some diet pills!

And raspberry ketones.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    oh boy. I hardly begin eating till after 7.... want to compare weight loss stats?
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    huh....wow the woo!

there is current research and I can dig it up, that indicates a snack before bed helps you fall into a deeper sleep faster which aids in weight loss...
  • strebor337
    strebor337 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Give her a break. If you read between the lines you might notice that English may not be her first language. Attitudes toward weight loss vary across cultures, and what she's sharing may in fact have worked for her. I wouldn't take it as gospel, but we're here to share in each other's fitness journeys. Just because her journey is different from yours doesn't mean it's invalid.
  • dustyrosex
    dustyrosex Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I eat at 3AM-4AM for the past 2 days because I wake up with pain splitting hunger. Still not gaining weight!