Don't take it personal

Options
We have a free community right?everybody can write and think whatever they want without of course offending anybody...everyone should choose the best weight gain or loss for themselves...kisses people and never stop believing in yourself

Replies

• liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Oh is that how it works!
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    We have a free community right?everybody can write and think whatever they want without of course offending anybody...everyone should choose the best weight gain or loss for themselves...kisses people and never stop believing in yourself

People have no way of knowing if what they are going to write is going to offend somebody. Chances are they actually will offend somebody because for some reason, people take a general statement on these boards and try to contradict it with their one of scenarios.

Also yes everyone should choose the best weight loss solution for themselves, but should not tell other people it's what's best for them.

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    If they post in a free forum, one assumes they are looking for dialogue. If only looking for validation they can go to Motivation & Support or just say so. I also think "offended" might not be the right word. I'm not "offended" if someone says ACV made them lose weight.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »

Wrong. You have to be within the site's guidelines or you get your posts altered/deleted, warnings if reported by enough people, and/or banned if enough warnings are on your account.

It's why I post stupid gifs.

For example, it is against the forum rules to post that someone is trolling.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »

Wrong. You have to be within the site's guidelines or you get your posts altered/deleted, warnings if reported by enough people, and/or banned if enough warnings are on your account.

It's why I post stupid gifs.

For example, it is against the forum rules to post that someone is trolling.

But :trollface: is one of the best emojis....

Oh, I hate that thing...it's creepy...it reminds me of that frightening McDonald's moon in the commercial where it sang to the tune of "Mack the Knife."

• christinaki89
    christinaki89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    sorry if I said something wrong :) let's keep moving :)
This discussion has been closed.