chest 36
waist 30
hips 39
thigh 24

Replies

• tdotali
    tdotali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ok, I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I'm feeling a tad nervous and excited.
    I must admit that I'm starting the challenge with a challenge...I'm spending the next week at my parents house!! And my father own sa fine food shop and there's always TONS of delicious foods to eat. I'm talking cookies, chocolates, bagels, breads, cheese, wine etc. Stuff that I don't normally keep in my house to prevent temptation will now be there at my disposal.

I will attempt to get through the following week by doing these things:
    1) Breathe through the temptation - when I see a treat and I want it, I will breath deeply and walk away
    2) No second helpings, no matter how delicious they may be.
    3) Plan a stick to my exercise, even if my son is running around my legs!
    4) Check back here more motivation...as I said earlier - seeing you ladies do your thing encourages me to do mine!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

We are STRONG and BEAUTIFUL!!!! :)

We will come out stronger and better at the end of this...we just need to do our best and stick to it! Good luck!!
  • esloanpa
    esloanpa Posts: 12
    Options
    Wish I was doing this with a big group of friends! Way to go ladies, and good luck! You can do it!
  • bcolburn289
    Options
    Here's my measurements!
    CW 222
    chest: 41
    waist: 40
    hips: 54

I woke up excited to start the challenge! Off to make my spreadsheet!

What's for breakfast today, ladies??
  • bcolburn289
    Options
    I can't find the original post...can you tell me what each thing was that we're getting points for? Thanks bunches!
  • tdotali
    Options
    Here's the point system...:)

Sleep (7-9 hours) (1 point for each day during the week you hit this range)
    Scheduling exercise – we should schedule in when we’re going to exercise. 1 point everyday you stick to your plan.
    Exercise - 1 point per 15 minutes
    Food - 1 point for each day you log or diary your food intake and 1 point for eating clean the entire day (that’s a tough point for me to get lol)
  • bcolburn289
    Options
    I've never done a challenge like this before, with the points. I think i will opt myself out of this. I just honestly dont know if I can commit to logging all of my points and then posting them here. There were other members who wanted to join this group, so I don't want to take up a spot that someone else could benefit from.

Points and measurements are a lot to keep track of on a daily and weekly basis. Especially sInce we're already tracking all of our food and exercise here on top of that.

I'm sorry, ladies. I really didn't mean to waste anyone's time. The more I think about it, though, I just know that I wouldn't be able to commit to the extra paperwork involved.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're all Strong & Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
  • arobrtsn
    arobrtsn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want in!

Marie aka arobrtsn
    SW:152.2
    BF%: 26.2
    Chest: Not telling :)
    W: 30.5
    H: 38.5
    Thigh: 21.5
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being late w/my stats...I put them on the other thread...

chest: 40
    waist: 43
    hips: 47

current weight: 216.5
  • tdotali
    Options
    I want in!

Welcome Marie!! :)
  • LosinMama2b
    Options
    Already listed my stats but I'm excited to get started! Sorry it took me so long to post today but I've been severely under the weather today. What a way to start a challenge! But I'm excited to get back into it and have been getting progressively better thoughout the day. Here's to tomorrow, a good nights sleep, Insanity in the morning, and eating OP!!

We can do it ladies!! Strong AND Beautiful indeed!:happy:
  • llivengood
    llivengood Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Got back from my weekend roadtrip late last night and, not surprisingly, came home a pound or two heavier. :( I'm ready to work hard, though! After we track each day's points, are we supposed to share them, or just share totals at the end of the week?
  • tdotali
    Options
    Well ladies, I must admit that I did not start off on a good foot. I went from my cousins house in Montreal to my parents house in Ottawa so it was hard to plan my food and I ate like crap and I didn't exercise. :embarassed:

Tomorrow is a new day and will be better. I plan on waking up and doing cardio for 45 min before my breakfast.

Todays points:
    sleeping - 1
    eating clean - 0
    food diary - 1
    schedule - 0
    exercise - 0

So a whopping 2 points for me:ohwell:

I will catch up ladies, I will catch up!!!!

I think we should post our points daily as it keeps us accountable. I was planning on tallying them all up and posting the results at the end of the week.
    So eventhough we are mainly competing against ourselves, a healthy competion between friends is always a good thing :)

I hope you ladies did better than me today! And if you didn't start off with a bang, no worries as tomorrow is another day. Just learn the mistakes from today and don't repeat them tomorrow!
  • tdotali
    Options
    Already listed my stats but I'm excited to get started! Sorry it took me so long to post today but I've been severely under the weather today. What a way to start a challenge!

Insanity under the weather??? Wow girl, you are motivated. I'm debating attempting an insanity workout tomorrow...you're motivating me to attempt it!
    If you are getting sick, take it easy. You don't want to burn yourself out already!:smile:
  • tdotali
    Options
    Hi ladies! Got back from my weekend roadtrip late last night and, not surprisingly, came home a pound or two heavier. :(

I hear ya :( I just came back from a mad eat-a-thon and I gained back all the weight I lost last week! Oh well, it will come off again and then some!!
  • Beks816
    Beks816 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    here are my points,

Scheduled exercise-1
    food log-1
    exercise-4

good luck girls!
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    Forgot to check in yesterday but here are my points

25/07/11
    sleeping - 1
    eating clean - 0
    food diary - 0
    schedule - 1
    exercise - 2
    Total 4
  • llivengood
    llivengood Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My points from Monday-

Sleep 1
    Diary 1
    Eating Clean 0
    Schedule 0
    Exercise 0

Wow, not so great! Doing better today!!
  • sgtaylor1
    sgtaylor1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    sleep 1
    diary 1
    eating clean 0 ( unless jelly beans count)
    schedule 1
    exercise 4

total 7 points..
  • LosinMama2b
    Options
    I didn't do the points yesterday...so I think yesterday was a big nothing due to my weird illness...but I was good on sleeping that's for sure! So I think yesterday would have been (sleeping-1, eating clean - 0 , food diary - 0 , schedule - 0, exercise - 0) So 1 pt for yesterday basically...

Todays points:
    sleeping - 1
    eating clean - 0
    food diary - 1
    schedule - 1
    exercise - 1

I got to work late this morning and didn't do Insanity in the AM...however...I am doing Insanity tonight instead. I've already got it worked out with a friend of mine so we can do it together. I'm feeling a bit better so I should be good to go...though I will take it easy so I don't hurt myself. Sleeping I definitely did well (hence the lateness to work this morning)...I've already tracked all my food for today (I like to plan my day in advance and use it like my menu for the day rather than posting after the fact) and I'm keeping to my schedule. So that makes 4 pts for today.

I should be back in the swing of things tomorrow...Insanity in the morning and then C25k in the afternoon. Does that make that 2 pts for exercise? How does that work...I think I'm confused as to how you count it....
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did good except for the eating clean...that is hard!

sleep 1
    scheduled exercise 1
    exercise 4
    food log 1
    eat clean 0

total 7