Products of Interest: CANADIAN Edition

Replies

• crystallee85
    crystallee85 Posts: 50 Member
    edited April 2017
    I also love PC skyr. Even better now that it's available in single serve containers. The PC Greek yogurt however, had an aftertaste and off flavour to me.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    fascha wrote: »
    Trying these tomorrow, I have a hard time believing I'll hate chicken penne alfredo with 50g protein for less than 400 but I'll keep you guys posted lol

byd47l07gqvj.jpg

I'm admittedly picky af but I find the only worthwhile flavour of Cool Whey is the chocolate.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Trying these tomorrow, I have a hard time believing I'll hate chicken penne alfredo with 50g protein for less than 400 but I'll keep you guys posted lol

byd47l07gqvj.jpg

I'm admittedly picky af but I find the only worthwhile flavour of Cool Whey is the chocolate.

They didn't have any! I haven't tried it but hoping the coconut is decent lol
  • inertiastrength
    crazyravr wrote: »

byd47l07gqvj.jpg

Where?

I'm not low carb but I have a Low Carb Grocery 20 minute walk from my apartment. I steal their sugar free goodies (not literally, I pay lol) to save on calories. What luck!

• nickhinds88
    nickhinds88 Posts: 44 Member
    Kraft natty pb with sea salt
  • kellya252
    kellya252 Posts: 12 Member
    Not new, but I really like Chapman's Canadian Collection ice cream bars. There are several different flavours.m1j8tnfp0q23.jpg
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Everyone's already co-oped the food trades. I'll never see my beloved, only in America foods again. My family sucks for sending food even when I offer to pay them back. Still waiting for oysters crackers from my sister. It's been 2 years.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    @crazyravr they carry Cool Whey at Pop Eye's Supplements in AB, not sure if they exist outside the province?
  • inertiastrength
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    @crazyravr they carry Cool Whey at Pop Eye's Supplements in AB, not sure if they exist outside the province?

Yup, my Popeyes carries it too (Ontario)
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    SashaQ1381 wrote: »
    I am Canadian but I got nothing to add. :'(

Keep 'em coming! This is going to be on my next shopping list. I did not know about the 'potato bread' at all!

Canadian living in Texas. Can you send me a hundred cases of these? So good!

th?id=OIP.cRSdjD6yg2qLKPsaRC7anAErCo&w=211&h=118&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1.7

Yes I will. Message me with the deets!
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    Just had one of these, sooo good! Way better than skinny cow! Tastes like ice cream not yoghurt. 0sgazg3w3rra.png
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    annacole94 wrote: »
    It's summer! Time for "small iced coffee with milk, no base" season at Timmy's. A buck ten and I'm in love. It's only about 20 calories for a small when you get it no base (add some splenda if you really need sweet).

What is "no base"?
  • annacole94
    annacole94 Posts: 997 Member
    It's summer! Time for "small iced coffee with milk, no base" season at Timmy's. A buck ten and I'm in love. It's only about 20 calories for a small when you get it no base (add some splenda if you really need sweet).

What is "no base"?

The "base" is the sugar syrup that is standard in the recipe. A small, if you just walk in and order it as-is, has 120 calories with base and cream. Personally, I don't like sweet coffee, so leaving out the base and downgrading from cream to milk is still delicious.

You can also order iced capps with milk or chocolate milk instead of cream. Saves quite a few calories. :)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Huh. I don't like my hot coffee sweetened either. Even though they closed all our local Timmy's this is good to know!
  • TheFrostyCanuck
    TheFrostyCanuck Posts: 28 Member

What is "no base"?

The "base" is the sugar syrup that is standard in the recipe. A small, if you just walk in and order it as-is, has 120 calories with base and cream. Personally, I don't like sweet coffee, so leaving out the base and downgrading from cream to milk is still delicious.

You can also order iced capps with milk or chocolate milk instead of cream. Saves quite a few calories. :)

You just changed my life.
  • inertiastrength
    LushFix wrote: »
    Just had one of these, sooo good! Way better than skinny cow! Tastes like ice cream not yoghurt. 0sgazg3w3rra.png

What are the macros on these delicious looking bad boys?