Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Products of Interest: CANADIAN Edition

Replies

• inertiastrengthinertiastrength Member Posts: 2,346 Member Member Posts: 2,346 Member
    Has anyone tried Cool Whey ice cream?
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Member Posts: 8,948 Member Member Posts: 8,948 Member
    I want to try and find a low calorie, tasty bread. There is lots of options if you are in the US but here? Anything besides Weight Watchers that we can buy? And I am not talking about two slices at 50g total for a serving. Cause almost any bread can be that. I am talking about proper serving.
    edited April 2017
    annacole94 wrote: »
    So Superstore has PC brand frozen dark sweet cherries and they are amazing.

So delicious. I had chocolate overnight oats with cherries for breakfast and I am already waiting for tomorrow to have it again.

I find all the PC frozen fruits and veggies to be a good buy and always tasty. The blueberries are also very good quality. Good size and sooooo sweet.
  • KayHBEKayHBE Member Posts: 619 Member Member Posts: 619 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    I want to try and find a low calorie, tasty bread. There is lots of options if you are in the US but here? Anything besides Weight Watchers that we can buy? And I am not talking about two slices at 50g total for a serving. Cause almost any bread can be that. I am talking about proper serving.

I don't eat very much bread but I keep in my freezer Sliver Hills Little Big Bread 110 calories for 2 slices (43g)
    It's not too bad a little on the small side and my teen boy had zero complaints. Costco had it in 2 packs
  • fernt21fernt21 Member Posts: 422 Member Member Posts: 422 Member
    Mad Mexican brand Black Bean dip, guacamole and pico di gallo... AMAZING! Canada's Own Chicken Noodle Soup, Cook's 17 soups. Little Big Bread. PC Skyr, plain... my absolute favourite, and Liberte brand greek yogurt. E.D. Smith Sugar free maple syrup. Nature's Path frozen waffles. Love Grown Foods Oat, Chia, flax, quinoa blend... way way better than plain oats. Love Grown Food Power O's. Simply Protein Whey Bar Mint chocolate or maple pecan flavour.
  • crystallee85crystallee85 Member Posts: 50 Member Member Posts: 50 Member
    I also love PC skyr. Even better now that it's available in single serve containers. The PC Greek yogurt however, had an aftertaste and off flavour to me.
    edited April 2017
  • JessicaMcBJessicaMcB Member Posts: 1,504 Member Member Posts: 1,504 Member
    fascha wrote: »
    Trying these tomorrow, I have a hard time believing I'll hate chicken penne alfredo with 50g protein for less than 400 but I'll keep you guys posted lol

byd47l07gqvj.jpg

I'm admittedly picky af but I find the only worthwhile flavour of Cool Whey is the chocolate.
  • inertiastrengthinertiastrength Member Posts: 2,346 Member Member Posts: 2,346 Member
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Trying these tomorrow, I have a hard time believing I'll hate chicken penne alfredo with 50g protein for less than 400 but I'll keep you guys posted lol

byd47l07gqvj.jpg

I'm admittedly picky af but I find the only worthwhile flavour of Cool Whey is the chocolate.

They didn't have any! I haven't tried it but hoping the coconut is decent lol
    KayHBE wrote: »

I don't eat very much bread but I keep in my freezer Sliver Hills Little Big Bread 110 calories for 2 slices (43g)
    It's not too bad a little on the small side and my teen boy had zero complaints. Costco had it in 2 packs

Yea but this is still just regular bread sliced thin and into smaller portions. I can do that with any slice.

byd47l07gqvj.jpg

Where?

byd47l07gqvj.jpg

Where?

I'm not low carb but I have a Low Carb Grocery 20 minute walk from my apartment. I steal their sugar free goodies (not literally, I pay lol) to save on calories. What luck!

• nickhinds88nickhinds88 Member Posts: 43 Member Member Posts: 43 Member
    Kraft natty pb with sea salt
  • kellya252kellya252 Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    Not new, but I really like Chapman's Canadian Collection ice cream bars. There are several different flavours.m1j8tnfp0q23.jpg
  • zyxstzyxst Member Posts: 9,124 Member Member Posts: 9,124 Member
    Everyone's already co-oped the food trades. I'll never see my beloved, only in America foods again. My family sucks for sending food even when I offer to pay them back. Still waiting for oysters crackers from my sister. It's been 2 years.
  • JessicaMcBJessicaMcB Member Posts: 1,504 Member Member Posts: 1,504 Member
    @crazyravr they carry Cool Whey at Pop Eye's Supplements in AB, not sure if they exist outside the province?
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    @crazyravr they carry Cool Whey at Pop Eye's Supplements in AB, not sure if they exist outside the province?

Yup, my Popeyes carries it too (Ontario)