Products of Interest: CANADIAN Edition

inertiastrength
inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
edited April 2017 in Food and Nutrition
So Halo Top is out, but would love for Canadians to share some products that caught their eye that we can actually buy. I found a yummy BBQ sauce for 10 cals/2tbs called Guy's Award Winning BBQ sauce which I am not putting on all my chicken, just in time for bbq season! Still waiting impatiently on Halo Top lol

Replies

• inertiastrength
    Tell me more about smart cakes!
  • toolzz
    toolzz Posts: 163 Member
    Cheecha Puffs....they are awesome. Costco was selling them on a monthly basis before but not lately...found out that you can get them at Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond and some health food stores (smaller bags and more cost) but...they are an awesome lower calorie chip replacement. (I'm in Barrie, ON for context) and Wholly Guacamole in 100 cal cups....so awesome.
  • inertiastrength
    toolzz wrote: »
    Cheecha Puffs....they are awesome. Costco was selling them on a monthly basis before but not lately...found out that you can get them at Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond and some health food stores (smaller bags and more cost) but...they are an awesome lower calorie chip replacement. (I'm in Barrie, ON for context) and Wholly Guacamole in 100 cal cups....so awesome.

They were just at mine doing a travelling road show lol The salsa ones were great!

• MissMaggieMuffin
    MissMaggieMuffin Posts: 444 Member
    Love Superstore's Yukon Gold potato bread!
    Unfortunately they don't have it all the time - hit & miss!
  • SashaQ1381
    SashaQ1381 Posts: 35 Member

I am Canadian but I got nothing to add. :'(

Keep 'em coming! This is going to be on my next shopping list. I did not know about the 'potato bread' at all!
  • suryoyo85
    suryoyo85 Posts: 55 Member
    Nothing to add too but loving this!
  • tishawj
    tishawj Posts: 542 Member
    edited April 2017
    PC frozen smoothie bars....80-100 cals depending on the flavour. My favourite is the Chocolate Peanut butter fudge.

Editing to add Skinny Grape wine and coolers...
  • fitzmonkey13
    fitzmonkey13 Posts: 88 Member
    I found a box of SimplyProtein Bars at Costco. (~150 calories with ~15 g of protein, depending on flavour). They also have a good selection of SimplyProtein bars and chips at Bulk Barn. (They are expensive there, but I bought one of each to try different flavours before I order them from the website.)
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Speaking of McD's. Have they added a calorie count to their menus across the country? I know it is law in Ontario, but I noticed it on the menu board this weekend in BC.