Bob or Jillian

13»

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    I would rather have Bob - but my body needs Jillian..
    :laugh: Janie:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    So Far,

:happy: Bob=6
    :mad: Jillian=8

hmmm, Bob is catching up fast.

It'll be too hard for me to keep adding halfs so I'll list you guys separately.

:glasses: Bob and Jillian, too tough to choose=3
    I think you're doing a great job of keeping us this well!:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    I have to go with Jillian - but not because she's so tough - It seems to me like she tries to get more to the emotional root of the issue. Yep, Jillian:devil: for me.
  • Fitness_Chick
    ok ok, I"m switching teams ah..in a manner of speaking..:laugh:

My vote is now 100% with Jillian...I love her passion!!! Not that Bob doesn't have some but just in a different way is all. I'll just run across the gym and wave and say hello to Bob when Jillian isn't watching!:laugh: :laugh: :noway: :tongue:

I agree with Lulabar...!!:flowerforyou:
    FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    heal4444 ah you are using a Whiteboard for your score keeping, right?:huh: :noway: :tongue: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Bob or Jillian...I can't tell you how many times I have pondered this question...my response??? Why do I have to choose??? They are both wonderful motivators who absolutely truly care about each and every person they are given to train. They create their whole plan from diet to workout....EVERYTHING!

Bob and Jillian both sit down and talk to their teams about what is going on emotionally in their jouneys. I like Bob's yoga, I love Jillian's I NEVER TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER mentality...but honestly I feel like if either of them were my trainer...BOTH would kick my behind in total shape...

Do you know where I can pick one up????? LOL

Guess the bottom line is...if I had a chance I would grab whomever I could get my hands on and count my blessings at having such a wonderful opportunity. They both inspire me...I never miss Biggest Loser because these shows make me realize how easy I have it only having to answer to myself and that ulitmately I really can do this!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Bob or Jillian...I can't tell you how many times I have pondered this question...my response??? Why do I have to choose??? They are both wonderful motivators who absolutely truly care about each and every person they are given to train. They create their whole plan from diet to workout....EVERYTHING!

Bob and Jillian both sit down and talk to their teams about what is going on emotionally in their jouneys. I like Bob's yoga, I love Jillian's I NEVER TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER mentality...but honestly I feel like if either of them were my trainer...BOTH would kick my behind in total shape...

Do you know where I can pick one up????? LOL

Guess the bottom line is...if I had a chance I would grab whomever I could get my hands on and count my blessings at having such a wonderful opportunity. They both inspire me...I never miss Biggest Loser because these shows make me realize how easy I have it only having to answer to myself and that ulitmately I really can do this!

Here:drinker: here:drinker: Rose!!:bigsmile:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    I'd pick Bob.

He's definitely not the 'easier' trainer, despite what some people might think. :smile: Also, I enjoy some good eye candy and I think looking at that body would motivate me tons. Even knowing he's WAY out of my league I'd still just enjoy the show and the dream.

HAHAHA.
  • I'd have to go with Bob too :smile:
  • Brittany1979
    Brittany1979 Posts: 381 Member
    Jillian!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    So far,

:happy: Bob 10
    :mad: Jillian 16

:glasses: Too tough to choose betw Bob or Jillian 4

p.s.. Fitness_Chick: You're too funny. I'm actually using permanent marker on a flipchart and you switching to Jillian's team making the whole chart really messy!!! lol. :noway:
  • BOB
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Jillian- love her! :bigsmile:
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    I gotta go with Jillian....I think she'd do a better job of getting my butt in shape!! :laugh:

And also...I've read her book ("Winning By Losing"), actually a few times - there is so much info in it that it is a lot to digest! I recently got Bob's book "Are You Ready" - and I can't even finish it. It doesn't really flow, and it doesn't tell me what I need to do (for the mental part, anyway) like Jillian's book does. Hers is cut and dry. Also, the workouts in her book kick my butt....while I haven't tried Bob's, it doesn't sound near as challenging.
  • I'd have to go with Bob. Jillian's big mouth would annoy me too much. :smile:
  • heal4444
    :happy: Bob 12
    :mad: Jillian 18

:glasses: Too tough to choose between Bob or Jillian 4
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Can I alternate them? LOL when im feeling emotional I need Bob to coax me into whats right...But when Im feeling plain lazy I need Jillian!!
  • heal4444
    So Far,

:happy: Bob=6
    :mad: Jillian=8

hmmm, Bob is catching up fast.

It'll be too hard for me to keep adding halfs so I'll list you guys separately.

:glasses: Bob and Jillian, too tough to choose=3
    I think you're doing a great job of keeping us this well!:laugh: :bigsmile:

Tks! :flowerforyou: Oh boy, if this gets to triple digits, I'd need my calculator!! :noway: :happy:
  • heal4444
    Can I alternate them? LOL when im feeling emotional I need Bob to coax me into whats right...But when Im feeling plain lazy I need Jillian!!

Of course you can. So, I put you in the 3rd category.

_________________-

So far,

:happy: Bob 12
    :mad: Jillian 18

:glasses: Too tough to choose between Bob or Jillian 5
  • Fitness_Chick
    anyone read this book or heard about it yet...I posted a thread on it... it's book out by Jillian, curious if any of you Jillian fans have picked it up yet:bigsmile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/38967-anyone-read-this-book-by-jillian-michaels