• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Butter.
    "Better butter butter"
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,284 Member
    Options
    Butter... because I prefer the flavor and find I can use less due to that.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,571 Member
    Options
    I use no butter and no margarine. I'd definitely choose butter though
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Butter is delicious. That's reason enough for me. Margirine is ... oily and not as rich. Butter is rich, glorious, and slightly sweet and creamy from the dairy. What would life be without butter? Not a life at all I say!
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Butter, because I prefer the flavor to margarine.
  • vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I wish that the diet world would end its love of demonizing foods and certain macros. Fat isn't bad for you and butter in moderation is quite fine. Just don't Paula Dean it and you won't go wrong. I haven't touched margarine in years. Chemicals and all... Butter is a natural product.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Butter. Humans have been eating it since the dawn of civilization and we know all its health effects. Just weigh the amounts you use to keep it within your calorie budget.

Margarine doesn't have enough track record for us to understand all its consequences.
  • workerbee2103
    workerbee2103 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know where butter comes from, I will go without before using margarine. But that is just me :)
  • roxxxy
    roxxxy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow lots of butter people on here. I always go for the calorie reduced margerine for toast or popcorn or cooking. The flavour of butter is delicious but not worth the calories for me personally.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    roxxxy wrote: »
    Wow lots of butter people on here. I always go for the calorie reduced margerine for toast or popcorn or cooking. The flavour of butter is delicious but not worth the calories for me personally.

Meh... we all decide where to splurge. *shrug*