Looking for friends with open diaries

Options
JudyKenovafitby40
JudyKenovafitby40 Posts: 9 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
HI! I have 100 to lose. Looking for female pals who have open diaries andare not trying to sell me beach body etc...

Replies

• cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I have 150+lbs to lose. My diet isn't that healthy but I lose weight and have done it before. I gained over a 100lbs back when stopped tracking and exercising a couple years ago.
  • JudyKenovafitby40
    JudyKenovafitby40 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome, let's be pals.
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha. I am female, don't sell anything and have an open diary. I will add. Feel free to add me.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Happy to have ya :)
  • fitnessjess_
    fitnessjess_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request:)
  • 44eab44
    44eab44 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add but also looking for friends and not gonna sell anything to anyone! So feel.free to add me xoxo
  • umstillt
    umstillt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I sent you an add request! My diary is open to friends, and I'm definitely not trying to sell anything. :)
  • CWynne3
    CWynne3 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm not dealin', lol. I have about 110 to lose and me and my diary are an open book! I'll send you an add request!
  • Headtothemountains
    Headtothemountains Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- I have about forty to lose but am a slow go-er due to multiple knee and shoulder surgeries. My diary is open :)
  • MeganWheels
    MeganWheels Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want :)
  • kaewatson22
    kaewatson22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! :)
  • zoza7oss
    zoza7oss Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I also am a slow goer, I have another 40 to go, I still haven't figured out how to add/send friend requests so if you know how I'll gladly accept, my diary is open and I'm not selling anything :smile: