BIKINI ADVICE!

Options

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like the top, because I wouldn't wear it and wouldn't feel comfortable having my boobs out that much. Not that I have any. Perhaps if I did I'd like it :p

In terms of weight, I don't think you need to lose much if any. If you were do anything, perhaps recomp would be good? Again, based upon my own physique preferences... If you feel comfortable, that's what really matters!
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Are you going to the beach or the local pool? It's completely fine for the beach (mostly strangers). It's a lot of boobage for the local pool (strangers+neighbors+cashier at your grocery store). I've seen much worse at the local pool though.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    There are better options for you
  • MegaTunez11
    MegaTunez11 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    honestly.. just don't wear a bottom at all. its out of style anyway, the new fad is nude.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Truth or sugar coat? I am all about truth so here goes..

No weight loss, recomp.

The suit, ditch it. It does nothing for your shape; top is doing way too much in the bust area, looks way too young. There are many other styles to accentuate your bust area. Mix and match bottoms possibly to find the right tailored look for your body type..

Lastly though, would not really care what others think personally, you should feel confident and comfortable in it.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    In my opinion (which matters not as I'm a woman in her late 30s and definitely not the target audience :wink: ) you can do much better. The top is an oddly mixed message of 'look at me!' (lots of tight cleavage) and ' no on the other hand, don't look at me!' (extra loose fabric covering everything except cleavage).

You've got a great figure and you should wear whatever makes you feel good. I just thing a more traditional bikini top (maybe a size up) without the extra fabric would highlight the rest of your figure better without screaming 'cleavage!' quite so loudly :smile:
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Send me a message on KIK and we can do a 360 video review.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    First of all great cleavage ! Your lucky, but I honestly don't like the cut of the top or the design
    I wasn't going to say that but glad you did
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    What, precisely, is the point of wearing a bikini?

It appears to satisfy that purpose, so my opinion doesn't matter. Do you like it?
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I think it's cute and you look great in it...but I tend to like mis-match top/bottoms...
  • keelycj1
    keelycj1 Posts: 37 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    To all those thinking the style isn't the best, which style should I go for? I need support, so the ones that aren't underwire don't usually work. I tried these on but they didn't feel right. 5k0azsnx2ozs.jpg9wh70uu3sbdi.jpg

• StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Nowhere near trashy. The top looks a bit small however. I don't think its a great style but that's personal preference, you are the one that has to wear it and feel comfortable in it.
  • MegaTunez11
    MegaTunez11 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    backshot? that will tell if it fits you well.. jus sayin
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    keelycj1 wrote: »
    To all those thinking the style isn't the best, which style should I go for? I need support, so the ones that aren't underwire don't usually work. I tried these on but they didn't feel right. 5k0azsnx2ozs.jpg9wh70uu3sbdi.jpg

Oh see I like the maroon one
  • fervc60_
    fervc60_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It looks fine to me...
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I love the maroon one

As for the original post, I don't think the suit is trashy but it is doing nothing for you. I think something with a bit more support would work better . It is the type of top that suits smaller chested women better,