Options
    Could use this cute gift giving lately.

Very thoughtful...
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    slider728 wrote: »
    I'm a guy, so maybe my opinion isn't worth much in this situation, but if I had surgery and you showed up with this at my house, I'd think you were pretty awesome for it!

Guys are humans to, Dont act like you wouldnt love a nice face mask and an epsom salt bath :p Just not sure if its appropriate or going to be appreciated its all effective stuff but its cheap its more for cuteness factor everyone cheers up to gifts unless they think your calling them smelly >.>

depends...is it a punter's face mask or more like the big grill of a lineman?
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    i just rememebred shes the one who helped me emberass my guy friend by bringing him flowers while we ate, I think shell just get that im a cute gift giver. Thanks guys ima try!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Girl at work had surgery and has been very stressed, I decided to try to be cute. Were friendly but not really friends, But i made her up a little gift bag of some epsom salt, Some nice soap and body wash, Some nice lotion and a face mask. Nothing expensive or fancy just like 10$ tops for all. My thought is here pamper yourself for a night with nice fresh new things just being cute, Will she take it as creepy or me telling her she stinks?

If it helps i mentioned ill bring her epsom salts and she was like id love you. So i think she may be okay with it? What do you guys think lol

Are you offering to wash her back as well?
  • take2spicy
    take2spicy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    It's very thoughtful. I think most girls would appreciate it
  • rabbidchicken
    rabbidchicken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Think its safe from the creepy zone as long you dont break into her house at night to run her a bath with it lol.
  • keelycj1
    keelycj1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are a quality person, op. It would mean the world if someone did that for me at least.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I think we need more kindness like this.
    Because it makes up for all of the asshats we have to deal with.
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    It sounds like a great chic move. That said, I'd appreciate the lotion.
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I don't know, I work in a small team of about 7. Every time someone gets a cold, has a distant relative die, goes on leave, moves teams, shows up to work on a Tuesday (you get the idea) there's a whip around to buy them a gift. Champagne (for engagements, there's been 2 of those), stationery, flowers, tea (the fancy loose leaf kind complete with cup and whatnot) travel items (pillow, mask, makeup bag), some weird cactus terrarium thing (for the team member no one was sorry to see the back of - although I coveted it jealously), chocolate, and ornamental owl - all sorts of crap. I think what you're doing is fine.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Na you're good.
    She'll be your new best friend.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    If a woman did that for me, I would be happy. If a guy did that to me, probably close the door on him or act like I'm not home. :lol: