Peanut Butter Powder - what do you do with yours?

Options
2»

Replies

• NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    In the protein shakes w frozen bananas
  • sodaablue378
    sodaablue378 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My mom likes to use powdered PB for Christmas time treats... she usually makes mass amounts of buckeye balls (basically, homemade reeses), and switched to the powdered PB in recent years!
  • Krista40in14
    Krista40in14 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I like to mix with fat free cream cheese and store in refrigerator to create a delicious spread for all sorts of things... crackers, English muffins, apples, etc.
  • MiniMexxxxx
    MiniMexxxxx Posts: 43 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thanks for all the fab ideas. I sprinkled some on a salmon and noodle stir fry with some soy sauce today. Was really yummy.
  • teeenabeana
    teeenabeana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    These are all really good ideas. I just got PB2 and I love it! I blend mine into a breakfast smoothie with hemp protein powder + almond milk + banana and it's so good!

Has anyone tried the PB2 chocolate one?
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    I just added some Protein Plus Peanut Flour (similar to PB2, but it's just partially defatted peanut flour, no added sugar or salt, which for me makes it more versatile for either sweet or savory applications) along with plain cocoa (unsweetened powder) to my skyr yogurt -- enough so that I could barely stir it in, so the skyr was about as stiff as peanut butter. Very yummy. Plus, 28 g of protein, 4 g of fiber, and less than 200 calories.
  • MiniMexxxxx
    MiniMexxxxx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    These are all really good ideas. I just got PB2 and I love it! I blend mine into a breakfast smoothie with hemp protein powder + almond milk + banana and it's so good!

Has anyone tried the PB2 chocolate one?

Yes I have. I liked it actually but would chose the normal one over it just for flexibility.
  • MaKaylaWest96
    MaKaylaWest96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use mine in oatmeal or in my coffee with cocoa powder, stevia, vanilla extract, or protein shake
  • nissarayna
    nissarayna Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just this morning used PB2 for this recipe http://runningonrealfood.com/flourless-peanut-butter-banana-oatmeal-cookies/ I cut out a few bits so mine was just PB2, vanilla extract, old fashioned oats, bananas, choc chips and stevia. Wasn't all that great, kids hated them but for 63 Cal's each, I'll eat them. My recipe made 15. I tried PB2 plain on toast and ... It's nothing like PB to me, so I'll stick with my low sodium jif in the mornings!
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I love PB2 with apples, I may be a little odd as I also like to dip carrot stick, celery and sugar snap peas in it too.
  • ChristopherLimoges
    ChristopherLimoges Posts: 298 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've used mine with my protein supplements and a good quality chocolate milk to make a chocolate peanut butter banana blend. Six to eight ounces rich and creamy chocolate milk, one - two scoops chocolate protein powder, one and a half small bananas, one - two pb2 chocolate peanut butter powder.
  • 23susu23
    23susu23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mixed PB2 with honey and spread on a toasted mini wheat bagel. Yummy!
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I've used mine with my protein supplements and a good quality chocolate milk to make a chocolate peanut butter banana blend. Six to eight ounces rich and creamy chocolate milk, one - two scoops chocolate protein powder, one and a half small bananas, one - two pb2 chocolate peanut butter powder.

Holy *kitten* that sounds delicious
  • aubdobalina
    aubdobalina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The BEST PROTEIN SHAKE IN THE WORLD:
    1 scoop Jay Robb Egg White Protein Powder vanilla flavor
    1 cup Almond Breeze unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    1 very ripe banana, chopped and frozen
    2 Tbsp PB2
    ice
    -blend until smooth
    So yummy, like ice cream!
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm going to use it in ice cream. 1.5 cups non-fat fairlife milk, 2 scoops of chocolate gold whey protein (2.5-3 if using iso versions), 2tbsp pb2. Mix all ingredients with a whisk in a bowl and pour into ice cream maker. Run it for 20 minutes or so and bam, healthy chocolate peanut butter ice cream. I've done it with 2tbsp of honey peanut butter. Going to try it with pb2 this weekend.