Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• NGU2017
    NGU2017 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Getting back into the swing of things and looking for some friends to keep up with!
  • lolthesecond
    lolthesecond Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for motivation.
  • ElDuderino1971
    ElDuderino1971 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends here on MFP. My wife has seemingly dozens and I have...... 4. Hit me up!
  • Borgeteien
    Borgeteien Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Freddy, i´m 40+ and from Norway. Once again, i´m trying to loose some weight and i hope by supporting other people and get some support in return, it can make it a little easier to reach my goal this time.
    Feel free to add me as your friend or send me a message :)
  • Ginger_Princess1
    Ginger_Princess1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here (but a serial starter :/ ) This time I am hoping to get to my goal (and stay there! ) Feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get!
  • jdevergillo7
    jdevergillo7 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Lost 65 and been maintaining for 9 years. Add me for daily posts, tips, and motivation :)
  • domf_0105
    domf_0105 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm up for adding new peeps to my FL.
  • livesinpjs
    livesinpjs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want some fitness friends! I feel so uneducated on being healthy. Just using the food diary made me realize how much I still must learn on this weight loss journey.
  • yancystreet
    yancystreet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You know that dog that chases cars but has no idea what he would do if he actually caught one? Thats me. I'm chasing a small Prius now, I was chasing a midsize a few years ago - so thats better. Add me!
  • yasmine_ah
    yasmine_ah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone~ Feel free to message or add me. :) Could use more friends to get in shape with!
  • Tlbx123
    Tlbx123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • rArmantas
    rArmantas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Here for MFP community. Feel free to add.
  • annapage38
    annapage38 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    hey lovely people!

I'm Anna. I have lost 5 stone in the space of 10 months (Jan to Oct last year) and I have since maintained my weigh (well, I've increased slightly as I do much more strength and weight training than before... I pretty much have man arms now haha).

Anyway, the last could of weeks my "diet" hasn't been as good as it has been. I stopped tracking my food last year and I've been pretty good with my diet, I've pretty balanced. I'm looking to jump back onto this app for a little while to get my head in check and would love some new friends to engage with :-)

HEALTHY LOVE! xXx
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Dazzler likes to motivate and be motivated.

Men or Women, feel free to add. I promise not to sleaze on you...unlike many others :lol:
  • OhHeyitsBenji
    OhHeyitsBenji Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add away everyone! We are here for motivation. Best motivation is other people.
  • Taras1128
    Taras1128 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new. I'd love some new friends!
  • LilOldWineDrinker
    LilOldWineDrinker Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too x
  • scrappyfrog
    scrappyfrog Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends!!
  • emilyrosefranc
    emilyrosefranc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 23 and need to lose about 80lbs. Feel free to add me, the more buddies the better! :)