Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I just got my first two tattoos, within 3 months of each other, at the age of 31. I just don't give a *kitten* anymore and I wanted something pretty on me for life.
  • OneMorePlate
    OneMorePlate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Very hot!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman and depends on the tattoos...
  • Patsfan802
    Patsfan802 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Mostly hot but there's occasions it's not.
  • CynoO
    CynoO Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have my tatts and they are in memory of my parents both died, my daughters and a little girl who passed with cancer when my daughter fought her cancer battle seriously dont care what people think it is my skin my body dont like it dont look I never judged you for your skin dont judge me all came from the same kind of hole!
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I don't know if my tattoos are considered 'hot' or not.

Nor do I really care. I'm tattooed cause it feeds my soul.

I am not a drug addict, in fact I am a full time employed health professional, mother of two and lots of other things.

News flash regarding the 20-30 years on your tattoos aren't as fresh comments. Duh. You may notice that your plain old regular non tattooed skin is a little less taut after 20-30 years yourself.

I'm still laughing that the OP finds tramp stamps sexy. Each to their own I suppose.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I love mine which are be many! All in areas that I can conceal if I choose to do so!
    Getting more! :smiley:
  • CynoO
    CynoO Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    lizery wrote: »
    I don't know if my tattoos are considered 'hot' or not.

Nor do I really care. I'm tattooed cause it feeds my soul.

I am not a drug addict, in fact I am a full time employed health professional, mother of two and lots of other things.

News flash regarding the 20-30 years on your tattoos aren't as fresh comments. Duh. You may notice that your plain old regular non tattooed skin is a little less taut after 20-30 years yourself.

I'm still laughing that the OP finds tramp stamps sexy. Each to their own I suppose.

Those are your tatts ? Very hot love the t shirt I think everyones tatts tell a part of their lifes story very nice I too have a career and not a drug addict as well ( I should of put that in there for the ones who judge that)
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    tats are hot I have 5 of them
  • terilou87
    terilou87 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Depends on the person and tattoos they have some are hot some are not, like a butch woman with tattoos I don't like, but a feminine woman with nice tats looks good
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    some chicks should have tats others no
  • djchaney3
    djchaney3 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Ink does not make a woman hot or not, the woman does that on her own. The ink just emphasizes her personality and likes...