Im here to listen and help you on your journey.

Acem24
Acem24 Posts: 157 Member
Hello there. Feel free to comment any questions you might have.

Replies

• spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Will apple cider vinegar at 2TBL a day mixed with water, lemon, cayenne pepper, or anything else I have in my kitchen help me lose weight faster??
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Will apple cider vinegar at 2TBL a day mixed with water, lemon, cayenne pepper, or anything else I have in my kitchen help me lose weight faster??

Ooh I can answer that one! You have to mix it with the green tea!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Hi! :smiley:
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    misskarne wrote: »
    What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Oh, come on now - you can't possibly expect the OP to answer that if you haven't given the necessary information about the origin of said swallow!

I love you both!
  • Myamya123
    Myamya123 Posts: 30 Member
    Myamya123 wrote: »
    Wow for a bunch of adults you really are all children, im sure he was just trying to be nice.

How do you know we are adults? My shoe size is an 8, so I'm inspired! :D

Thank you for proving me right.
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Wow for a bunch of adults you really are all children, im sure he was just trying to be nice.
    I agree

• Myamya123
    Myamya123 Posts: 30 Member
    U2R2 wrote: »

You just answered EVERYTHING!

Aww... there is always one. ;) Relax. Posts like these happen at least once a week. What do you expect when someone doesn't post their qualifications and a question such as this? There are professionals on mfp, you know. Anyone can help anyone here- it's a forum.

Once a week? So atleast once a week people pick on someone that is trying to help? Thats great news!....... I wasnt aware you had to have qualifications to try and help people. But what do i know... Next time when someone asks me for help i'll tell them sorry i'm not qualified. My mistake.
  • faramelee
    faramelee Posts: 163 Member

That's what she said!!!! :D
  • mhwitt74
    mhwitt74 Posts: 159 Member
    SueSueDio wrote: »

Oh, come on now - you can't possibly expect the OP to answer that if you haven't given the necessary information about the origin of said swallow!

It depends on how many coconuts it is carrying.