What do you do when you are sad???

Options
1235»

Replies

• Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    mm, i forgot to add dance. music and dance is a great stress reliever and i love to dance. that's a healthier version of my stress adaptation haha
  • Clint0nAnders0n
    Clint0nAnders0n Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good friends
    Craft Beers
    Hygge (Google it. It's the best)
    Board games
    Maybe a little footsies under the table

Or TV shows like QI, or 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown, The Last Leg, or Just A Minute

Or, my wife's chocolate chip cookies

• askmeagain311
    askmeagain311 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    sleep
  • FaeryLove18
    FaeryLove18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I like to be in a dark space and just sit quietly with my thoughts, then emerge back to the light.
  • sllondon88
    sllondon88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The vicious cycle that our brains and body employ is maddening, for me. When I'm depressed, I want to eat everything. Then, I am more depressed, so I want to eat more, and on and on. It's such a struggle.
  • Abhi_131196
    Abhi_131196 Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Long drive on the darkest of streets.
  • AbetheSamurai
    AbetheSamurai Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Think about how awesome I am and how tomorrow is a whole new day!
  • owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    sllondon88 wrote: »
    The vicious cycle that our brains and body employ is maddening, for me. When I'm depressed, I want to eat everything. Then, I am more depressed, so I want to eat more, and on and on. It's such a struggle.
    I think we repeat things that made us feel good when we are sad, so eating tasty food isn't that of struggle to do maybe that's why we fall into it everytime, maybe u should find alternative to binge eating maybe talk to God (if u are believer) or maybe meditate or so something productive etc.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I drown myself in music