Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What crazy, stupid, strange or off the wall thing happened to you yesterday?

13»

Replies

• STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Yesterday was cool but was and am still sore from friday night... Punched a bouncer in the mouth and got jumped by 6 bouncers. I do not think violence is the answer for anything but in this case he deserved it. (Worth it
    Yesterday was cool but was and am still sore from friday night... Punched a bouncer in the mouth and got jumped by 6 bouncers. I do not think violence is the answer for anything but in this case he deserved it. (Worth it

Ouch....Yes, this falls in the category of strange, crazy and off the wall....
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    African village in SC
  • STLBADGIRL
    I actually fell out of the bed! WTH! I'm too grown for this!!!
  • STLBADGIRL
    We had a very aggressive thunderstorm. So aggressive that it woke me up out of my sleep and kinda creeped me out. The lights were out, so I couldn't iron my work clothes, and I warned my collegues that I would be wrinkled....soon as I got ready to leave for work I noticed that the tree in my front yard was knocked down as a result of the storm. Good thing it didn't hit the house, but it did fall in the driveway and I was stuck in the house with not lights, food, air, etc., until the tree company came and removed it.

The good thing is - the tree was dead and I had been complaining for it to be removed. I guess nature handled that for me. Yeah!