Replies

• catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 197 (206)
    Goal weight: 145
    Current weight: 177.5
    Total weight lost: 19.5 (28.5)
    This weeks successes: that I lost anything, the start of the week was good and then this weekend was a disaster.
    This weeks challenges: just being mindful of what I'm eating
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 217.8
    Current weight: 191.6
    Goal weight: 165
    Method: CICO
    Total loss 26.2

This week's successes: More in control of intake
    This week's challenges: Hungry
  • magslante
    magslante Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 226.4 lbs
    Current weight: 194.9 lbs
    Total Weight Loss so far: 31.5 lbs

This week's success: Another great week with my exercise. And, I agree with @Toxtethogrady and @junodog1 - it is a success that I am still here and still working really hard to maintain my weight loss.

This week's challenges: Work stress lead to more snacking on chocolate, and I overindulged at a work dinner on Tuesday night.

My most favourite quote of the week:
    "Everybody comes to a point in their life when they want to quit, but it's what you do at that moment that determines who you are." ~ David Goggins

weight.png
  • PrincessMom08
    PrincessMom08 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight (04/25/17): 219.4 lbs
    First Goal Weight: 198 lbs
    Final Goal Weight: 130 lbs

Week 1 -- 05/01/17: 215.6 (-3.8 week/-3.8 total)
    Week 2 -- 05/08/17: 209.0 (-6.6 week/10.4 total)
    Week 3 -- 05/15/17: 207.0 (-2.0 week/12.4 total)

Successes: Not a lot of success this week. It's been a stressful week.

Challenges: Fell off the wagon a little over the weekend since I was out of town and did not have my pre-made foods with me, as well as a lot of stress. Also retaining fluid this week. Was down to 206 earlier in the week but have put back on a pound. I think it's mostly fluid but we'll see.

On to week 4!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Week 19

Starting weight: 226.4
    Goal weight: 175
    Last week weight: 205.2
    This week weight: 207.5
    This week loss gain: 2.3
    Total weight loss: 18.9

Weekly update:
    So I had an off weekend. Saturday was a Jimmy Buffet concert and we make it a weekend event. For the record let me say that it was all worth it. I knew there would be some after effects. We don't do it like we used to, but Jimmy weekends are still an indulgence. However I did not expect to feel so unhappy about posting these numbers above. It is bloat. I had salty things and alcohol things and I know that this number will crash back down in a couple of days. But I wanted to lie. I was running in the 204s all last week.

Ah well, I will have a fantastic loss to post next Monday.

Last Week's challenges check-in
    :p Keeping the momentum - that ws going fine until the party broke out
    :| Declutter one room in my house. Fail except I did get my bathrooms cleared out. I guess that counts
    :) Be green for the week overall in calories. (Sun – Sat) I actually did that.
    <3 Call Mom

This week's challenges
    • 70,000+ steps for the week (Sat - Sun)
    • Get the momentum back. Weight must be less that 205 next weigh in
    • Water focus - drink, drink, drink
  • MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Oops, weigh in day is tomorrow...hoping it's a better number :)
  • Pdjackson
    Pdjackson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 309
    Goal weight: 230
    Current weight: 294.5
    This week: 0
    Total weight lost: 14.5
    This week's successes: Have not been here for 3 weeks ...No gain but no loss
  • FrancineJM61
    FrancineJM61 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 243
    Goal weight:200 right now
    Current weight: 243
    Total weight lost:0
    This week's successes:
    This week's challenges: new start
  • andysport1
    andysport1 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Well I've recently learnt something, if there is 1 or 2 chocolate bars in the house I'll eat one, maybe both as I don't want to miss out, if there's 30 bars I don't eat any as theres plenty left. Weird but seems to work for me, ha doesn't work for the wife, she is a feeder, so if there is one or two she will leave them for her boys if there's 30 it's ok for her to have, this last month she has put about 7lbs on. Oops
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Pdjackson wrote: »
    Starting weight: 309
    Goal weight: 230
    Current weight: 294.5
    This week: 0
    Total weight lost: 14.5
    This week's successes: Have not been here for 3 weeks ...No gain but no loss

But you are back! Now keep it up! :)

Starting weight:266
    Starting weight for challenge: 237
    Current weight: 223
    Goal weight: 185

Total weight lost: 43

Midway June 26th (goal 211 lbs):

This week's successes: Starting back at the gym even though it is just walking the track
    This week's challenges: Not letting this week's weight loss make me lazy and drinking plenty of water
    **update: I did let the weight loss make me lazy, so I'm back to it and logging it in

43 pounds lost - so impressive. I can't do it without logging. If that tool works for you don't let it slide. B)
  • andysport1
    Options
    Starting weight:266
    Starting weight for challenge: 237
    Current weight: 223
    Goal weight: 185

Total weight lost: 43

Midway June 26th (goal 211 lbs):

This week's successes: Starting back at the gym even though it is just walking the track
    This week's challenges: Not letting this week's weight loss make me lazy and drinking plenty of water
    **update: I did let the weight loss make me lazy, so I'm back to it and logging it in

Well done this week, 211 at halfway might be tough going, only you know what's achievable. Would it be better to maybe alter that goal to 215 then catch the other 4lbs up over a couple of months ? If not then can I ask what do you do diet/exercise that causes you to drop 2lbs a week ?
  • andysport1
    Options
    adelwy wrote: »
    Ok to join? I know I'm late to the game, but I could really use some support with a slow and steady (and permanent) weight loss plan!

Hi we are just coming up to week 20
    Post your
    Starting weight SW
    Current weight CW
    Goal weight (32 lbs less than CW)

There is also a spreadsheet that some people add there figures into each week.

How do you plan to lose ?
    A specific plan or just better choices ?
  • Cifucanguess
    Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    @junodog1 Thanks! Logging in helps keep me accountable. While I was sick I lost 14 lbs and have become comfortable in that loss, so that's why I'm trying to get myself moving again and back to logging in. I'm now from under doctor's orders and can exercise freely so I'm READY!!!