ask me any questions and I'll be a hundred percent truthful

Replies

• EmmaCottrellluv
    EmmaCottrellluv Posts: 689 Member
    What was the question?

She needs help getting a friend out of jail I'm a lawyer
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
  • amanduhh828
    amanduhh828 Posts: 521 Member
    What was your GPA in HS and true or false, your favorite subjects in school was spelling and reading....?
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    what do u do 4 fun
  • caribchic
    caribchic Posts: 213 Member
    edited May 2017
    Is this real and for true?
  • mechell007
    mechell007 Posts: 97 Member
    *INNOCENT*

carry on..... ;)

Oh thank you! I was hoping someone would!
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
    Fusha cause it's pretty and im not
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    What was your GPA in HS and true or false, your favorite subjects in school was spelling and reading....?

3.90,false
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    johnw83 wrote: »
    what do u do 4 fun

Um drink with friends or chit chat
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    caribchic wrote: »
    Is this real and for true?

It is
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Good morning, darling Emma. I trust you are having a glorious day.... My questions: Where do you hail from and what is the name of this prestigious law school that you successfully attend?
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Good morning, darling Emma. I trust you are having a glorious day.... My questions: Where do you hail from and what is the name of this prestigious law school that you successfully attend?
    Fresno state
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    The other forum members and I held a meeting, and we concluded that we formally insist on proof of authenticity. Could you take a selfie in front on the Fresno State Law School sign for credibility?.... It shouldn't be too difficult. It's Wednesday. You're in school already, are you not?
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    The other forum members and I held a meeting, and we concluded that we formally insist on proof of authenticity. Could you take a selfie in front on the Fresno State Law School sign for credibility?.... It shouldn't be too difficult. It's Wednesday. You're in school already, are you not?

Nah I go at 7:00 and I shouldn't have to prove my life to u guys I know I'm in law school and I go to Fresno State u don't believe me sounds like a personal problem, but I am and I don't like all the making fun of I'm getting on here so u and others need to stop
  • EmmaCottrellluv

Why so silent now
  • Deadman_Diggingup

Nah I go at 7:00 and I shouldn't have to prove my life to u guys I know I'm in law school and I go to Fresno State u don't believe me sounds like a personal problem, but I am and I don't like all the making fun of I'm getting on here so u and others need to stop

I cannot attest to the validity and harshness of this "making fun of" claim. I was simply asking questions as you have clearly requested... It says it right there, at the top, in bold. Have I misunderstood the thread title? If I have in fact understood correctly, the purpose of this thread is to get to know you better, in which case, the burden of proof DOES fall on you so we can all enjoy a well rounded knowledge of what makes Emma, Emma... Perhaps I asked for too much with a selfie. Let's start slowly, shall we? What is your course load for today?
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    I'm bored...read page 9... my thoughts....is she telling the truth ....maybe....is she lying... maybe...does it matter.....no.....waste of my time but I think it's offside to try and pressure someone to prove something. Believe or not believe but who makes u the truth police?
  • EmmaCottrellluv

I cannot attest to the validity and harshness of this "making fun of" claim. I was simply asking questions as you have clearly requested... It says it right there, at the top, in bold. Have I misunderstood the thread title? If I have in fact understood correctly, the purpose of this thread is to get to know you better, in which case, the burden of proof DOES fall on you so we can all enjoy a well rounded knowledge of what makes Emma, Emma... Perhaps I asked for too much with a selfie. Let's start slowly, shall we? What is your course load for today?

Ya ur asking questions but u know what I'm done I don't need to prove nothing I'm not liein like I said sounds like a personal problem
  • Deadman_Diggingup

Ya ur asking questions but u know what I'm done I don't need to prove nothing I'm not liein like I said sounds like a personal problem

I'm sorry you feel that way Emma. I thought I just asked you what kind of day was ahead of you in school. I'll refrain from asking you any more questions. Have a great day.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    edited May 2017
    This is getting out of hand. Let's reset.

We have to start somewhere, so we'll start with the main premise that OP is 100% truthful. Surely the whole point of this thread is defeated if she's purposely lying.

So OP is 100% truthful. But remember that one's declaration of truthfulness is relative to the individual's perception of reality. (I'm no lawyer, but I expect any lawyer would agree.)

So maybe--hear me out--maybe she's playing a character role, and the purpose of this thread is an exercise in playing that role. Talented actors/actresses can wholly "become" their character.

I contend she's a promising performing arts student from San Jose State.
    And she has portraying--and has become--her character of choice, a character out of her comfort zone: a law student from in-state rival Fresno State.

I can respect that.

EDITED: added bold-print phrase above for clarity.