Options
Carlos0690
Carlos0690 Posts: 417 Member
Hey guys . Very bored and need a good laugh

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I felt sick when I was at choir practice and was laying down. About 2nd grade. Of course everyone doesn't think a kid is being honest about not feeling well, so they made me get back up and rejoin practice. I was in the back row, one row in front of me. Let's just call that the splash zone, because there was projectile vomit. At least they trusted me the next time I told them I felt sick.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    My kids embarrass me in public pretty much on the hour.

That's okay because I'm GREAT at returning the favor. Like, I'll randomly start singing. Not softly. At Target. Sometimes if I'm really grooving I'll add in a little dance.

The poor kids...It's hilarious...
  • Carlos0690
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I felt sick when I was at choir practice and was laying down. About 2nd grade. Of course everyone doesn't think a kid is being honest about not feeling well, so they made me get back up and rejoin practice. I was in the back row, one row in front of me. Let's just call that the splash zone, because there was projectile vomit. At least they trusted me the next time I told them I felt sick.

Oh dear . Had a very similar experience in a nativity play when I was about 6 , I was a Shepherd and I wet myself on stage , I got nervous when it was my line lol.
  • Carlos0690
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    My kids embarrass me in public pretty much on the hour.

That's okay because I'm GREAT at returning the favor. Like, I'll randomly start singing. Not softly. At Target. Sometimes if I'm really grooving I'll add in a little dance.

The poor kids...It's hilarious...

Haha revenge is great !
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I peed all over myself in a haunted house once at Six Flags. I don't do haunted houses anymore.
  • Carlos0690
    Options
    drunk as hell i was on the 3rd row seat they took the back road got car sick throw up all over this chick....talk about embarrass as hell

Oh nasty never thrown up on anyone ! One for the BUCKET list lol
  • Carlos0690
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I peed all over myself in a haunted house once at Six Flags. I don't do haunted houses anymore.

What spooked you so much ?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I went to a local fair with a former friend of mine about five years ago and we decided to have fun and ride a bunch of the rides, knowing full well that most of them were probably gonna suck, but totally digging that carnival feel. We went on stuff like the Zipper, Tilt-a-Whirl, Dragon, etc. I was totally 100% fine.

Sat next to him on the ferris wheel (which used to be one of my favorite slow-timey rides) and was fine until the carny put the ride in reverse. Started feeling ill, told my friend as such and pretty much did my best to hold it in as long as I could. I did not succeed. I threw up all over the ride, over the side and on myself. Thankfully, I spared my friend, however, when I got off the ride to explain to the carny, he gave me the dirtiest look as though I intentionally was trying to make extra work for him.

I felt horrible and still had to walk home with that all down my front through the crowds of people and down the street five blocks to his parent's house so I could use the washer/dryer. And so.. I had to sit in his parent's house.. with nothing on but a sleep shirt that belonged to his mother. It was really embarrassing having to sit there knowing my good friend at the time had seen it all.

A credit to him, though: He never once teased me about the incident or even brought it up again.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Carlos0690 wrote: »

I wasn't actually scared. I was with some gay male friends and they screamed so much I laughed until I peed.
  • Carlos0690
    Options
    I went to a local fair with a former friend of mine about five years ago and we decided to have fun and ride a bunch of the rides, knowing full well that most of them were probably gonna suck, but totally digging that carnival feel. We went on stuff like the Zipper, Tilt-a-Whirl, Dragon, etc. I was totally 100% fine.

Sat next to him on the ferris wheel (which used to be one of my favorite slow-timey rides) and was fine until the carny put the ride in reverse. Started feeling ill, told my friend as such and pretty much did my best to hold it in as long as I could. I did not succeed. I threw up all over the ride, over the side and on myself. Thankfully, I spared my friend, however, when I got off the ride to explain to the carny, he gave me the dirtiest look as though I intentionally was trying to make extra work for him.

I felt horrible and still had to walk home with that all down my front through the crowds of people and down the street five blocks to his parent's house so I could use the washer/dryer. And so.. I had to sit in his parent's house.. with nothing on but a sleep shirt that belonged to his mother. It was really embarrassing having to sit there knowing my good friend at the time had seen it all.

A credit to him, though: He never once teased me about the incident or even brought it up again.

Oh that sucks ! I'm sure that carney had fun cleaning up lol and your friend sounds like a good one ! Showing all we have is always the most embarrassing thing lol it is to me anyway !
  • Carlos0690
    Options

I wasn't actually scared. I was with some gay male friends and they screamed so much I laughed until I peed.

Lol that's funny !
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Oh that sucks ! I'm sure that carney had fun cleaning up lol and your friend sounds like a good one ! Showing all we have is always the most embarrassing thing lol it is to me anyway !

I felt really bad about it. I definitely don't like leaving messes for others to clean up. To the point where I helped him clean up what I could without disinfectant (he had some) before I hobbled home with puke all down my front. Ugh.
  • Carlos0690
    Options

I felt really bad about it. I definitely don't like leaving messes for others to clean up. To the point where I helped him clean up what I could without disinfectant (he had some) before I hobbled home with puke all down my front. Ugh.

We'll I'm sure he appreciated the help .
  • Carlos0690
    Options
    Well my most embarrassing moment involved a public swimming pool and an ex that thought it would be funny to pull my shorts down as I got out of the very busy pool . Not my proudest moment !
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure he was happier when I left. I haven't been on a Ferris wheel since. Too afraid I might have a repeat.
  • Carlos0690
    Options

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure he was happier when I left. I haven't been on a Ferris wheel since. Too afraid I might have a repeat.

Do not blame you . But if you do make sure there's a launderette across the road lol
  • mechell007
    mechell007 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    It's too embarrassing... I can't... But I'll tell you someone else's story.

Picture this, making your way through a crowded hall, keeping near the wall further from the rush of people. You suddenly feel a tug halting you in your path. Then an explosion of extinguisher foam coats your back side head to toe, and the immediate surrounding area. Everyone is now staring at you, you're the culprit. Aren't you so glad the bag you're carrying got caught up on an emergency fire extinguisher? No, no you are not. You are red faced and burning with embarrassment.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    My friends and I flashing the boys next door who became my brother's best friends. The embarrassing part is that I still see them frequently. I had forgotten about the flashing incident for years.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I played a rec league basketball game with diarrhea. I was clenching my buttcheeks the whole game and only scored like 2 points. I scored 50% of my team's points normally so they were like bro wtf? I just wasn't into it that game.

• CaladriaNapea
    CaladriaNapea Posts: 140 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    In high school I was my small country church's pianist. I happened to be the only person in the church who could play (thus them having a fifteen year old kid as the pianist, lol). There's a whole slew of embarrassing stories there, but I'm just going to tell the worst one.

My parents lived an hour north of the church and at a far higher altitude, thus we would get a lot more snow there than at the church. As a result, if a big snow storm was supposed to hit my town the night before church, one of the elders (and his wife, whose name was Barbara) would host me for the night so I could still play the next morning even if my parents couldn't make it to church. This couple, by the way, were both seriously sweet and in their sixties.

Well, one time when this happened, not only was there a snow storm predicted, but I was also sick as a dog (I had a pretty high fever, was naseous, coughing, and had a raspy voice). Being a stupid kid and because I didn't want to let the church down, I hoarsely whispered to everyone that I was fine.

Well Saturday my parents drop me off at this couple's house. I was feeling bad, but I felt I could pull through. Sunday morning I woke up and felt horrible. Just horrible. I get up, feel like I am about to hurl, and run into the bathroom (which had the door closed) and start splashing water on my face to try to keep it together. At this point from the tub I hear my church elder say "Barbara? Is that you?" I was completely mortified as he reached for his glasses. I try to speak, to apologize, to say ANYTHING, and then realize that my voice is now completely gone--I can't even work up a hoarse whisper and am instead making weird breathing sounds.

I run for it, back to the guest bedroom. I stay up there, trying to work on getting my voice back, until Barbara calls me down for breakfast.

They never mentioned the bathroom incident and neither did I. I've always wondered if he told her.