Before & After (throwback Thursday)

Options
ktfranke
ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
I went from 165lbs - completely out of shape and suffering from back pain... to 130lbs with more muscle then I've ever had in my life! I hope this inspires all you moms out there! You can do it!

Replies

• rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job! What was your workout routine?
  • jroth261
    jroth261 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Kind of "after" I'm going for! Outstanding progress!
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how tall are you and how long did it take you? And what was your diet like? You look great!
  • ktfranke
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job! What was your workout routine?

I used to do countless hours of steady state cardio and never saw any body composition changes. Until I started adding weight lifting and higher protein macros to my routine! That made a huge difference!
  • ktfranke
    edited May 2017
    Options
    hzl22 wrote: »
    Can I ask how tall are you and how long did it take you? And what was your diet like? You look great!

My before picture was taken 7 years ago! I made lots of little changes over the years, but the biggest transformation happened just in this past two years when I started weight lifting, and being more intentional with my nutrition. Gaining muscle really changes your metabolism and gives you better results.

I am 5'7" and I typically eat about 1,800-2,000 calories a day. I aim for 35-40% protein, 30% carbs and 30-35% fats. I eat lots of eggs, chicken, turkey, fish, veggies, nuts & seeds, yogurt... typically I'll make myself sautéed peppers onions and mushrooms with grilled chicken, or a big salmon fillet with spaghetti squash or green beans... huge kale salads with sliced almonds and raisins...
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    ktfranke wrote: »
    hzl22 wrote: »

My before picture was taken 7 years ago! I made lots of little changes over the years, but the biggest transformation happened just in this past two years when I started weight lifting, and being more intentional with my nutrition. Gaining muscle really changes your metabolism and gives you better results.

I am 5'7" and I typically eat about 1,800-2,000 calories a day. I aim for 35-40% protein, 30% carbs and 30-35% fats. I eat lots of eggs, chicken, turkey, fish, veggies, nuts & seeds, yogurt... typically I'll make myself sautéed peppers onions and mushrooms with grilled chicken, or a big salmon fillet with spaghetti squash or green beans... huge kale salads with sliced almonds and raisins...

Awesome transformation! guess I better start hitting the weights.. thanks for the inspiration!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Gotta go back aways to find hair.

fmauawrlkpy3.png
  • Lostinblac
    Lostinblac Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Before and after 99kg. Now 76kg

Now decided to bulk a Lil.im.still 18 bodyfat but had enough lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!