Short guys and girls come together!

Options

Replies

• veganwater
    veganwater Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'2" and trying to go from 150 to 120. I eat around 1,700 calories a day. Feel free to add me.

We have similar goals! Added :)

• camoballerina91
    camoballerina91 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    5'0" here. I practice 5:2, so I eat around 1400 on my normal days and 700 on my two lower days. I want to lose 15-20 lbs more. My starting weight was 120 and my goal initial goal was 98 but I going to see how I feel at 100 before I go any lower.
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    5'8 here. Currently 208 looking to get to 160 and see where I need to go from there.
  • MarcieAlvarez71
    MarcieAlvarez71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    4'8. 164.5. Goal 120-130 to start. Have lost 14 lbs in 45 days.
  • donnamarie6449
    donnamarie6449 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5ft here in U.K. The struggle is real. My goal is also 115lbs
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    5'7 here. Currently 184, down from 211 in Oct. No goal weight in mind but I don't think I can ever be below 175. With my body type I'd look unhealthy and probably be miserable trying to maintain.
  • jennypapage
    jennypapage Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    i'm not in the process of losing weight anymore, i'm maintaining, but if anyone is interested in camaraderie, you can add me. I'm 147cm (4.7'-4.8'?)and weigh roughly 42kgs (92-93lbs)
  • mandy_godfree
    mandy_godfree Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    5ft 4, have lost 28lbs since August and around the 40lb mark since I first started with MFP. I've always had the problem of weighing heavier than I look. Normal BMI charts have had me in the red since I was about 12 years old. Even when I was a UK size 12, I was still in the red. Last time I was in the green I had an eating disorder and looked like I would snap if you nudged me. So I don't want to be there again. I don't use a weight based BMI chart anymore. I use the Ashwell Shape Chart instead. I think it's far healthier. http://www.ashwell.uk.com/shapechart.htm
  • Fivefootcaloriecounter
    Fivefootcaloriecounter Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    4ft 11 . The struggle is real x
  • _tannyw
    _tannyw Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    BUMP - more support please!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    4'10.5" Currently 150. feel free to add me. Life hit me hard for the last 4 years, but I'm back at it.
  • burntoutphilosopher
    burntoutphilosopher Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    5' 8"
    ... currently eating 1500.

It can be rough when a dinner at a restaurant is a whole day's worth of food.

I struggle badly with portion control.
  • white0rabbit0
    white0rabbit0 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was 200 at 5ft. I lost 60lbs like it was nothing. I'm at 140 now and want to get to 120/125 lbs. those last 20 pounds are holding on for dear life though.
  • burntoutphilosopher
    burntoutphilosopher Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was 200 at 5ft. I lost 60lbs like it was nothing. I'm at 140 now and want to get to 120/125 lbs. those last 20 pounds are holding on for dear life though.

The last lbs are soooooo much harder: (

Wish I could help all I can say is I can relate.
  • LexyGetsFitUK
    LexyGetsFitUK Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'2 Trying to lose 40lb till the end of September. So far 23.5 down, 16.5 to go.
  • XshakyX
    XshakyX Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Y'all keep up the great work. Don't watch the scale so much. Watch how your clothes fit. We all struggle. No excuses, just execution. Remember your end goal. I'm 5"7 weighed 210 down to 190 trying to lose fat & gain lean muscle. Really don't care what the scale says. Good luck to u all. You got this.
  • lisannebyrd4
    lisannebyrd4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'2 here my goal is to lose at least 35-40 pounds... My weight is 200... Looking for good support group
  • _tannyw
    _tannyw Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • lightningbolt9
    lightningbolt9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 5'1" (rounded up, but I'll take what I can get!), looking to get down to a muscular 105 lbs. I definitely struggle with the 1200 calorie/day and am working to build up my calories burned in exercise to speed up the process.