my 30ds results...and hopefully pics

Options
13»

Replies

• HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    A definite difference! Congrats on your progress!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Right on!!:happy:
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You did amazingly well! I'm about a week into trying to do one of Bob's workouts for 30 days before I attempt 30DS again. Last time I made it through about the first set of jumping jacks and I was done. :p
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wow great job! :)
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    what an amazing transformation it is very noticible i definately want to do the 30 ds once i lose more weight and ready to tone
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really see the difference in your upper back-- very toned i'm sure from all the upper body/shoulder workouts JM has you do!
    I'm on level 3 now, almost done! I'll have to compare my before and afters. Hope my results are as good as yours! it's hard to see the difference until you look back
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you guys are awesome!! you all have made me feel so confident :happy: thanks so much!!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I start 30 day shred tomorrow and your results are making me more excited to start and finish. I cannot wait to see how it works for me!
  • bluefever
    bluefever Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You can really see the difference in your waiste!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    great job! I am just about to go do day 3. You can see the biggest difference in your tummy and back. WTG!
  • ladykathalina
    ladykathalina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I'm just on L1D2 so you are inspiring me to carry on! I am so out of shape it's terrible but I trust it will get better!
  • Cebrinaj
    Cebrinaj Posts: 16
    Options
    GREAT JOB I AM TOTALLY IMPRESSED!!!! WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE TO DO THIS? AND ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO DO IT
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did it because I have seen so many other people on here getting great results from it, and it's not completely time consuming which works great for me. I haven't done it since I finished but I may do another round again in the future because it does get great results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!