Row the World Game - CLOSED boat (Capt jagrib0112)

Options

Replies

• dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    happy water water wednesday! lets all get those 9 glasses in. CHEERS TO THE BEST ROWING CREW I KNOW :drinker: love you girls!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    we got this girl! i always drink about 14 cups of water daily so we should be good. my diary is closed though because of some problems i had. long story...ANYWAY...do i just report my water drinkage to you at the end of tomorrow?

by the way...i think this is the perfect time to say how frickin AWESOME and AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL our wonderful captain jen is!!! she is killing it out there and staying up to get all of your stats and sending this to Lee and keeping track of everything! what a rockstar she is! and she is looking H-O-T in her new picture! please knotty girls, all join me in saying WE LOVE YOU JEN!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    478 for me today. Good luck everyone on your water tomorrow. I got some great tea mixes to help me get my 9 cups in.

Sue
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Happy water logged day!! :-). How much water do we drink today (cups, ounces, glasses)?

We've got this. These are easy miles so get your drink on.

And yes Jen is awesome and thank you for all that you do!!
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    YEAH! I have my 9 cups of water in for the day! And still going!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    hey captain! put 14 cups of water for me. i THINK im done, but we will see...
  • weeziews
    Options
    I've got my 9 cups in and also still going! :drinker:
  • Steel6981
    Options
    9 glasses for me. I've recorded 7 and have the last two poured, but won't be on line much longer. they will be done I promise!

Sue
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    14 glasses for me!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    14 glasses for me!

Wonderful! Thank you!!!
  • nburns325
    nburns325 Posts: 174
    Options
    10 glasses for me today... man I'm floating!!! :0
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    I just wanted to give you all a great, big WTG!!!! We all drank our nine cups of water yesterday, giving us 1350 miles!!!! Lee updated the map last night. We moved up to 9th place again. :bigsmile:

Today's a regular ol' regular day. Tomorrow, we have double miles and Sat/Sun is a double attack weekend. We attack TWO boats, BOTH days!! Should be a productive weekend! Let's make sure that we keep at a steady pace.

Next week, the rest/water day will be up to each team to decide. We should talk about which day will be best for us to have our rest day. Our track record shows that we often have our LOOOOOOOWWWWW days right after a double or triple miles day. So maybe once Lee announces what days are what, we decide then???
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    651 burn for me today...won't have time to do anything else cause we're trying to get last minutes things ready for our family reunion this weekend
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    709 cals burned today.
    And I agree, lets wait to see when Lee will come up with what, then we can still decide when to take our rest day. =^_^=
  • Steel6981
    Options
    445 today.

Sue
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hey Chickies!

We did okay yesterday. 6520 calories yesterday to move 130.4 miles. We're holding strong in the middle of the fleet. But it looks like there's a LOT of boats that are gaining on us. We need to really get some good burns in today and take advantage of double miles today, Ladies. I got my 30ds in this morning and plan make that treadmill and the pool my *****es tonight! *giggles*
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    PS. I hope I don't offend anyone with my occasional swearing.....:huh: I'm a little bit of a potty mouth in real life...Try to keep it toned down for you classy ladies, but sometimes, it just gets the better of me! Love you Girls!!!
  • Steel6981
    Options
    368 today. Sorry not very high. Not much sleep last night.

Sue
  • weeziews
    Options
    PS. I hope I don't offend anyone with my occasional swearing.....:huh: I'm a little bit of a potty mouth in real life...Try to keep it toned down for you classy ladies, but sometimes, it just gets the better of me! Love you Girls!!!

Oh behave!! LOL, no offense taken. I am a potty mouth too, but try to keep it clean. :-) Just be yourself. We will still love ya!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    GIRLS!!!! I forgot today was the first day of our double attack weekend....So, here's the deal. We attack two nearby boats (2 in front and anyone behind). We get the highest burner on each of their boats and get to TRIPLE that person's score. (At least this is how I THINK it's working.....)

I sent our miles to Lee really late today (I was super disorganized at the end of this week....I'm still trying to get my stuff back together!), so I'm not sure if he moved our boat or not. I'm guessing not. We had about 450 miles yesterday (11264 calories burned! NICE JOB!!!), so that *might* bump us up a spot, though I'm not positive. At any rate - Should I just attack the two boats that are in front of us? Or should I get someone behind us? My only reason for thinking about someone behind us is maybe they have one person who does a HUGE burn, while the rest of the team has smaller ones...?

I know there's a guy on NCIS that burned over 1000 cals today. And I also know one of Vita Sana's big burners is on vacay now, but I don't know if they have anyone with bigger burns.

I dunno...What do you girls suggest I do?