Water or fat? Worried now!

Options
So my weight went from 59.8kg to 60.3kg then 61.2kg in two days and it has stayed there for almost 11 days, I thought it was water but now I am worried. I'm eating one meal a day and just veg as snacks and it's not budging. It is possible to gain fat that quick?

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    How many calories are in that one meal?
  • drspoon2013
    drspoon2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    400-500
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    400-500

You're eating 500 cals a day?
  • SadDolt
    SadDolt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You're eating 500-600 calories a day? That's desperately unhealthy. No, it sure isn't going to be fat, you're not eating enough to sustain a 5 year old.

fat water muscle.
  • SadDolt
    Options
    you're prob underestimating how much you eat
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    SadDolt wrote: »
    You're eating 500-600 calories a day? That's desperately unhealthy. No, it sure isn't going to be fat, you're not eating enough to sustain a 5 year old.

fat water muscle.

You can be 100% assured that OP is not building muscle eating 500 calories a day. Nor is she gaining fat. She's systematically starving and damaging herself.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    you're prob underestimating how much you eat

I really hope so
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    What are your goals/stats? How tall are you and how much weight are you trying to lose?
  • SadDolt
    edited May 2017
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »

fat water muscle.

You can be 100% assured that OP is not building muscle eating 500 calories a day. Nor is she gaining fat. She's systematically starving and damaging herself.

no one said she was gaining muscle. they said she wasn't going to lose fat eating that little. and i corrected them
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »

fat water muscle.

no one said she was gaining muscle. they said she wasn't going to lose fat eating that little. and i corrected them

She said the poster won't be gaining fat at 500 calorie intake.

OP, if you are actually eating 500-600 calories per day, you are risking damage to your bones, muscles, and organs. Eat a reasonable goal and have some patience