Again! who is single here?

Options

Replies

• Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I need a MFP boyfriend.

Accepting applications. [:

Lol nice and how the hell are all these women single????

cause guys dont have the......to come ask a girl out :heart:

Totally not true. I used to ask girls out who were wayyyyy out of my league. I'm ok with batting 1/30 because there's that "one" there.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    There are so many single threads here, I'm getting lost with them all.

Well, I'm single. Just recently came out of a 14/15 year relationship. I'm just looking for some flirtatious fun to boost my self esteem and confidence. If it goes further, well who knows. So far since joining MFP, I feel loads more confident and happier, especially after jumping into to some of these threads. It's been hilarious at times!

I agree with some of the comments on here - A strong, solid relationship is born out of Trust, Honesty and Communication. Yeah, physical attraction helps, but it's not everything sometimes. For me, it's more important, that I can be Open and Honest with someone and form a good bond. If a friendship is born - great. If it goes deeper - even better!. Some relationships take time to develop. I think that goes for online relationships too - as far as physical in that respect - sometimes, its worth the wait when you do get round to meeting in person! Then again, I can't say I've had an online relationship! Maybe I'll get to find out!

Just a thought on the whole online relationship thing-- I was in one for 2 years, and they can hide anything they want from you. It did not end well... However, I'm not saying ALL online relationships are bad and could never work. It's just not all sunshine and roses...
  • StevenJS86
    StevenJS86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    SINGLE!!! for a couple of months now, but am definately happy that I;m able to find myself :)!
  • shasslock
    shasslock Posts: 56
    Options
    Single....still...lol. I know, I know...its soooo hard to believe that someone hasn't snagged me up. Haha!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Newly single. Just got out of a bad 6.5 year relationship n i have never been happier... & more sane... in my life. :o)
    it couldnt been that bad it lasted almost 7 yrs.. got a question! what makes a good relationship?

I'd like to hear this from a guy's perspective too! I think you need to answer your own question, Critical!!

I can answer that.

Trust. Frienship. HONESTY. COMMUNICATION. Similar goals/desires in life. Attraction/Good sex (gotta be compatible).

These things are fluid...sometimes one becomes more important than the other...other times it will be something else. But they are all mandatory really.

What you said ^^^ I completely agree.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I need a MFP boyfriend.

It's kinda hard when you're 2,000 miles away otherwise I would!:wink:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    [
    Just a thought on the whole online relationship thing-- I was in one for 2 years, and they can hide anything they want from you. It did not end well... However, I'm not saying ALL online relationships are bad and could never work. It's just not all sunshine and roses...

Totally understand where you're coming from. I guess there is that element. You don't know what the other person is getting up to......something to think about. I suppose it depends in some cases.....

I'm not saying I'm after an online relationship btw, the real thing would be much better - especially when it comes to physical compatibility. For now, I'd be happy with a bit of flirtatious fun.

Anyways - I'm still single! Loving it but Hating It!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Single and fabulous!! :wink:
  • foodfight247
    Options
    I need a MFP boyfriend.

It's MFP - the mileage should matter unless you're after more that is!?
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Newly single. Just got out of a bad 6.5 year relationship n i have never been happier... & more sane... in my life. :o)
    it couldnt been that bad it lasted almost 7 yrs.. got a question! what makes a good relationship?

I'd like to hear this from a guy's perspective too! I think you need to answer your own question, Critical!!

I can answer that.

Trust. Frienship. HONESTY. COMMUNICATION. Similar goals/desires in life. Attraction/Good sex (gotta be compatible).

These things are fluid...sometimes one becomes more important than the other...other times it will be something else. But they are all mandatory really.

COMMUNICATION
  • foodfight247
    Options
    It's MFP - the mileage should matter unless you're after more that is!?

I was meant to say shouldn't matter! oops :laugh:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Recently seperated and getting a divorce in the future. I am partly single (because I do have a love interest), but not officially claimed yet.
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    I need a MFP boyfriend.

hehehehhe i hear that excuse all the time...hahahha
  • Scoobies87
    Scoobies87 Posts: 379
    Options
    Single and happy :)
  • Bigtunatina
    Options
    Single and the happiest I'd ever been!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I think you should go there and ask her out. It's part of my 3-Step program for making my friends independent ....by making them dependent on other people.
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    :drinker: :bigsmile: :blushing: single is better as you can do what and when you like and only have to answere to you not the other half

dude - you got whipped?
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    All you people jump on these posts :p

Ya'll need to get laid :ohwell:

LOL - kudos !
  • ashley_7979
    Options
    recently single!
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    recently single after a 7 1/2 year relationship....