Dude - I hate you Pick N Save "Fresh" Salads

Options
2»

Replies

• bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Not the first time this happens...:tongue: LOL!! sorry anubis:bigsmile:

Then talk about the sh*tty day you've been having because all you've been doing was looking at soggy green remnants of what should be food. Then talk about your period and how it's making you call out of anger and entertainment. Then ADD-topic-jump to how their day is going. Keep them on the phone as long as possible. Then as they try to get you off the line, just tell them to wait....fart on the phone...hang up and profit. Then smell your phone.

I think this is an easier approach - (262) 534-9596 Have at it ;) I'd personally call, but I don't have to fart and don't want to f*** this up, yo.

It would be interesting as a man, to talk about his period luring him to call up the store to say I hate their salad freshness. Maybe I can sway the topic to feminine hygiene products as well, and have them come up with new creative ways to advertise "man-pons" for the male with a leakage problem. Or constant shart stains.

Heh. Who knew you were a dude.... *LOL*
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Not the first time this happens...:tongue: LOL!! sorry anubis:bigsmile:

Then talk about the sh*tty day you've been having because all you've been doing was looking at soggy green remnants of what should be food. Then talk about your period and how it's making you call out of anger and entertainment. Then ADD-topic-jump to how their day is going. Keep them on the phone as long as possible. Then as they try to get you off the line, just tell them to wait....fart on the phone...hang up and profit. Then smell your phone.

I think this is an easier approach - (262) 534-9596 Have at it ;) I'd personally call, but I don't have to fart and don't want to f*** this up, yo.

It would be interesting as a man, to talk about his period luring him to call up the store to say I hate their salad freshness. Maybe I can sway the topic to feminine hygiene products as well, and have them come up with new creative ways to advertise "man-pons" for the male with a leakage problem. Or constant shart stains.

Heh. Who knew you were a dude.... *LOL*

All good. It keeps me ambiguous that way.
  • landrum46
    landrum46 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I understand the salad dilemma...but I thing the gross language and **** signs are far worse!!! Give us a break! This is a far better website than what your language shows it to be.
  • anubis609
    Options
    I understand the salad dilemma...but I thing the gross language and **** signs are far worse!!! Give us a break! This is a far better website than what your language shows it to be.

Then by all means, please feel free to report my post, have me modded, and ban me permanently from the site. You would be doing a great deal of the community a disservice, but if it makes YOU feel better to express an opinion, then as it does for ME to express one as well. :happy:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

The asterisks offends you? A public message board is likely not the place for you. You can simply click the back button. It's not hard.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Well. ******* you and ****** up ****** your ******** and then you can ********** and after that **********!!!!

HOLLA!
  • anubis609
    Options
    I thin* they spelled thin* wrong because they were focused on the **** signs instead.

lrn2tr*ll