New female friends

Options
I'm on my 50 pound weight loss journey and I'd love some new female friends i could use for support and motivation. Any volunteers?

Replies

• jessicasmum2008
    jessicasmum2008 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm back starting again after losing about 30lbs and putting 14lbs back on. Iv now got 42lbs left to lose. Feel free to add me and message me as much as you need to. I know j do better with friends that can support and motivate and me do the same for them.
    Anna
  • ChristabelMB
    ChristabelMB Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'd love to offer all the support you need. I'm at the point where I've gotten to a healthy weight but have been having cravings for junkm
  • mtague7733
    mtague7733 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I will be a cheerleader!!
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some new friends on here for support and motivation! I tend to prefer quality over quantity! Hope we can help each other out! I have lost almost 80lbs but need to lose about 25lbs more to my "first goal" of getting out of the overweight range.
  • ladyhil26
    ladyhil26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • tbudro
    tbudro Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need a cheerleader too at times, so I'll be yours in turn! I've lost 88, and I was a hopeless junk eater... if I can do it, you can too!!
  • tbudro
    tbudro Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some new friends on here for support and motivation! I tend to prefer quality over quantity! Hope we can help each other out! I have lost almost 80lbs but need to lose about 25lbs more to my "first goal" of getting out of the overweight range.

How exciting!! Way to go!!
  • bcorpsb
    bcorpsb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me girl :wink:
  • katie5775
    katie5775 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Totally down for joining you guys! Lost 10kgs last year (25ish lbs?) but gained it all back when I moved city. Would love to get to where I was, both physically and mentally! I love body weight style gym activities, cycling, and and well all food
  • aevea
    aevea Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivational and ACTIVE friends too! <3 Add me ladies and lets get going!
  • misscola
    misscola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too. lost abt 25lbs another 25 to go.

i'm active everyday w workout, zumba once a week, run once a week. thinking to hit gym for weights (still thinking!)
  • amylahminute
    amylahminute Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Join us over here for more friends who'll regularly support you. We try to foster an environment where people can talk more about the things affecting their eating. We're having an "open enrollment" of sorts.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/120445-mindfulness-nerds
    Be well!
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body... does that count? ;) If anyone is looking for a great friend, seeking support, and friendship... add me! :) 39/m here
  • suzyas
    suzyas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm coming back to this app after losing 12pounds last year and now have gained it all back. I've been struggling but I'm really ready to take a turn again in my life and keep it up, and would love to make some friends along the way so you guys can add me too :)
  • Cotrina1984
    Cotrina1984 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30! You got this!