Short guys and girls come together!

Options

Replies

• limex
    limex Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft, looking to lose 30-40 lbs. 40 lbs would be ideal, but I know myself and it would be hard to maintain... I'll settle for 30, which would put me around 115. Please feel free to add me!
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    5'2" starting at 148 and wanting to get down to 110-115. Feel free to add me I need all kinds of motivation and encouragement
  • emilylittle5494
    emilylittle5494 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me please anyone :smile:
  • kczal
    kczal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'2 going to lose 30lb this year. My brother is 5'11 and we weigh the same but he is to skinny sucks!
  • lindafit4life21
    lindafit4life21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 150 goal weight 130 ...
    1200 calories daily
    Need more exercise inside house
  • orlybayu
    orlybayu Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    5'2. My UGW is around 140. I'm 170 rn and started at 265. I'm trying to lose some weight for my health and for the upcoming Spring semester in college.
  • _celesse
    _celesse Posts: 75 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm 5' and 167 right now.. . Wow okay don't use emoji in posts, cool...

Uhh. I barely noticed when I got down to 153 but when I went back up it was SUPER obvious. My goal is 1200c too. Gw is 100. Feel free to add me.
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 1.5, weigh just over 150lb or 70kg. I guess I'm trying to get down to 60kg/ 130lb or there abouts, but will see how I feel. I've been maintaining the last few months while training for an event, but to lose I eat about 1700 calories. I also have PCOS, hypothyroid, high blood pressure. I'm told PCOS and hypothyroidism make it harder to lose weight, but to be honest, when I track honestly I find I can lose weight. I'm back on weight loss band wagon, fingers crossed it stays the same! I think exercise makes a massive difference ( I do a lot of strength and conditioning, don't use a car much and generally try and move a lot)
  • lm_j
    lm_j Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'0" here. I practice 5:2, so I eat around 1400 on my normal days and 700 on my two lower days. I want to lose 15-20 lbs more. My starting weight was 120 and my goal initial goal was 98 but I going to see how I feel at 100 before I go any lower.

Does this 5:2 work for you? I just started, I'm not exercising at all, just tracking calories and staying around 1000 or less. I was wondering if bumping it up a few days and then cutting back is helpful.

• BlondeandBlue28
    BlondeandBlue28 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Vertically challenged here
  • jenstripl
    jenstripl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a little late to the party, but feel free to add me. I am 5' 1" and I have lost 40 lbs, but need to lose 24 more. :-)
  • xandra47
    xandra47 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' as well, starting weight was 138 and I'm down to 129. Goal is 115. My daily goal is 1200 calories and I usually eat back about half my calories burned. 35 days in and feeling great! Feel free to add me, my food diary is open to friends :)
  • xX7Jenny7Xx
    xX7Jenny7Xx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I thought I was just over 5 ft, but during a recent physical I found out I'm actually 5'1" (and a half). I feel like an AMAZON now! :tongue:

I'm trying to get back into the swing of MFP after a few years of false starts. I recently hit 200lbs and it was a bit of a wake up call on my short frame. Not sure what my final goal is, but right now I've got my sights set on 155 because I know I've got some nice clothes from last time I was at that weight. When I get there, I'll set a new goal.

If anyone would like to add me, feel free!
  • heydee59
    heydee59 Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I posted here before but posting again :) 5 feet here! Starting weight 180 :P first goal is 165! Im only down 6 lbs so far! Feel free to add so we can motivate each other :)
  • day6293
    day6293 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'0! Was in same boat as you. I started at about 150 and am now at 126. My goal weight is about 115 as well. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • LexiKazoo95
    LexiKazoo95 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 in a half.. and wanna lose 45 lbs :smile:
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Shorter here as well - 5'3" and have about 30lbs to drop. Add me if you'd like!
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite 5'. Add me!! I have about 50lbs left to go!
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5 feet tall, but I'm pretty close to my goal weight now. Feel free to add me.
  • Allgaun
    Allgaun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". Is everyones calories 1200? I originally programmed in to lose 2 lbs a week, but 1200 calories is tough so I went to change it and at 1 lb. a week I added a whopping 70 calories. So now it's 1270