Progress pics - 3 months in

mhbrz
mhbrz Posts: 20 Member
edited May 2017 in Success Stories
b4ip6rwfpp6u.jpg

The third picture was taken 2 days ago. It finally hit me that I look different! :^D Just thought I’d share since other people’s posts motivate me, and it’s nice to know you’re not alone on this journey.

Height: 5’11”

SW (07.03.17): 211.2 lbs
CW (28.05.17): 174.4 lbs
GW: 150 lbs

I’ve been weighing and recording everything I eat, and sticking to 1350 kcal/day the first 2 months, and now 1230 kcal/day. Getting a filling breakfast with protein every morning and making lots of home cooked meals loaded with vegetables. I’ve also been drinking lots and lots of water! I don’t exercise at all - especially since I broke my foot last month… But this is something I want to consider this summer.

I still have 24 lbs to go, but I’m feeling a million times better today then I was in the first picture: I’m not bloated, my energy levels are higher, I focus better at university, food actually tastes nicer, I’m more creative with my cooking, I don't have any uncontrollable cravings or urges to binge, I wake up more easily in the mornings, I can fit in all my clothes :^D, my face is less spotty, I don’t sweat as much, I feel more attractive and worthy of love (hehe), more confident in general, and STRONGER because of what I’ve accomplished already. So can you!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!