Options
Norjope
Norjope Posts: 11 Member
3500 calories burn a day

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    through exercise? not happening, unless you're significantly over weight and running a marathon every day!

as a TDEE, its entirely possible if you're very active.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Okay.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    No
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I can burn that in an hour between my vibration plate & IR sauna while relaxing and eating bon bons.......

And sippin' on ACV!
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    54 40 or fight
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Wow! That wouldn't work for me. I hate burnt food.

I'm not really sure what's going on in here. Little help, OP. Question, comment, or context please.
  • WhitneyDurham777
    WhitneyDurham777 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I did a century bike ride on Monday and MFP said I burned around 6000 calories.
  • Amys712
    Amys712 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I spent 3 hours at the gym today and only burned about 1,100! 3,500 is an all-day work out...maybe hiking the Appalachian Trail? Haha.
    sqf78j300khb.png
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    As TDEE? According to my Fitbit I managed it once on 30 January and have gotten close a couple other times. No idea what I was doing, but apparently it was active...
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I had a 4,000 TDEE according to Fitbit yesterday. I was all about the cardio yesterday.
  • Heatherthecyclist
    Heatherthecyclist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    6000 calories for a 100 mile ride?!?!?!?!? I burn about 1500
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Sorry, to gain muscle at any appreciable speed you will gain some fat.

But I think unlikely, as you probably won't be able to eat enough if you think that calorie burn at work is correct.

And that 5000 is based on ....?

Now - it used to be 4 Little Debbie's from their variety would provide 2000 calories - and used to be 25 cents each. Tad more now, but still...

That leaves 3000.
  • jlklem
    jlklem Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Yesterday

lo08ege6wjl4.png
  • jlklem
    jlklem Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I could repeat today but only one more day. I simply can not keep up with replenishing my glycogen stores. Plus some muscle trauma (the good kind) would inhibit my ability to push as hard. I have done back to back hundreds but it requires (which are usually 3500+ calories) and better pacing on the first day.
  • xWintersKnightx
    xWintersKnightx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I struggle to find time just to get in some exercise. The 5 hour plus times you warriors are doing is impressive.