Who would you like to thank?

Options

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Damn.
    I hope y'all talk about how much you love and miss me whenever I leave.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    @Broomstick_Boo, I love ya girlfriend! You brighten up day, every single day you send me smooches! You are the kindest, wittiest and loveliest persons I know. And that voice of yours is the hottest thing ever. Thanks to you #sista-wife for being my friend, you make my days brighter everyday! :p<3

Awww! Thank you, sweetheart! Back at you, tenfold, my gorgeous sista-wife! When(if) I grow up, I want to be just like you! :heart:
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I'm not tagging anyone but they should know it's for them

You recently said a few words to me that I so badly needed to hear at that exact time. I told you how much I needed to hear them, I won't forget that. Thankyou for producing the most random things I've ever seen here too. Random? I put a lot of thought into my posts.

You! You inspired my username. You make me laugh all of the time and you're so refreshingly honest. Thank you for being you Sally. You're welcome but my name is Hicks

To the crazy 9, It's a fun ride with you guys, you make my bladder burst from laughter and stay the realest people I've known here. I probably wouldn't still be here without you. you're stuck with me now. We're known as the Jeffersons!

Lastly, thankyou to the many of you who have made me laugh here, mostly with you, sometimes at you. You haven't the faintest clue how important it is to keep laughing.
    You funny *kitten*! You should see me when I'm high

@SomebodyWakeUpHIcks

Thanks for fixing my post.

Also, thanks for that gif you used to post that I can never forget.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    lol I don't speak to jen that often. I record her every move and collect evidence but not talk.

I'm curious why you all jumped to her though?

I know you still talk to her sometimes so it made sense. Is it Mol?

Mol? is that Molly? if it is I remember a half hour conversation with her about her bedroom window. It was a weird conversation...

I seem to only ever have weird conversations.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I would like to thank my inner *kitten* for allowing me not to be so vulnerable.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Mfp is a pretty good support network. Hopefully you have some people in your real life who are also a great support network, but if you don't, this is a great place to find others to help you with that motivation and drive to keep going. Has anyone ever gone above and beyond in helping you, supporting you, inspiring you to stay on your journey, whether here or in your personal life? Have you ever wanted to thank that person and let them know just how much they helped you, saved you, inspired you, taught you....etc. ? So many negatives out there in the world, I thought it might be a nice idea to help share the positivity, the inspiration, and the good.

Boy, you really have run out of good ideas, haven't ya?

Shhh dupa head

She said Dupa. Now I am sure. <3 I'll break out the clown car.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I'm not tagging anyone but they should know it's for them

You recently said a few words to me that I so badly needed to hear at that exact time. I told you how much I needed to hear them, I won't forget that. Thankyou for producing the most random things I've ever seen here too. Random? I put a lot of thought into my posts.

You! You inspired my username. You make me laugh all of the time and you're so refreshingly honest. Thank you for being you Sally. You're welcome but my name is Hicks

To the crazy 9, It's a fun ride with you guys, you make my bladder burst from laughter and stay the realest people I've known here. I probably wouldn't still be here without you. you're stuck with me now. We're known as the Jeffersons!

Lastly, thankyou to the many of you who have made me laugh here, mostly with you, sometimes at you. You haven't the faintest clue how important it is to keep laughing.
    You funny *kitten*! You should see me when I'm high

@SomebodyWakeUpHIcks

Thanks for fixing my post.

Also, thanks for that gif you used to post that I can never forget.

Whachu talkin bout, Willis?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    To the people I talk to daily:

Thank you for listening to me vent, giving me advice, helping me get through my divorce, and making me laugh me when I felt like crying. Thank you for being a extra set of parents for me. Its a great comfort having you all behind me. Most of all, thank you for excepting me for who I am.

You just made me feel old
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread topic @kitty_meow_meow_ . Way to put a spotlight on the important people who probably don't hear 'thank you' enough.

For me personally I'd like to thank everyone on my MFP friends list. They're all so active in this journey to a healthy life that the energy spreads and it's inspiring.

This whole thing reminds me of something I firmly believe, but for the life of me can't remember who said it. You shouldn't have to tell the people in your life that you love them, they should know it by your actions - but it certainly doesn't hurt to remind them every once in a while.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I'm thankful to MFP in general. I'm not calling out anyone in particular as I think we all make the MFP community discussion boards what they are and I prefer to remain impartial.

I thank all those who make MFP:

1) A fun time;

2) A time waster that cures boredom;

3) A helpful place if help is what you're looking for;

4) A stand in for friendship if that's what you're looking for;

5) A place for lurking for those that like that sorta thing;

6) A place to find a willing cohort to cheat on your husband or wife with;

7) A place for singles to warble their mating call;

8) A bodybuilder hangout;

9) A Facebook substitute for competitive yuppies looking to show off;

10) A stage for performance artists, amateur comedians and people pretending to be over the age of 18;

11) A catfish pond;

12) An announcement board for support groups;

13) A blogosphere;

14) A place for cliques to clique;

15) A place for armchair shrinks, and the real ones, to study mental illness;

16) A gossip mill;

17) A meet and greet for scientists and would be scientists to celebrate scientism; and

18) A woo party.

Thank you all for making this place a blast!

you're welcome.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Love that half the C-3POs are called Chip.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I'd like to say thank you to those on my friend list who have stuck around the last couple of months as I have dealt with some really emotional stuff, and posted a lot of griping about why I'm not doing so well with this. I have not been the most supportive or successful friend, and I don't blame those that dropped me for doing so. But to those that stuck around and have helped prop me up and find my way back... thank you.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I would like to thank the people that know what Naughty Squiggly Whales means.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I'm curious why you all jumped to her though?

Weird doctoral thing maybe.

• neilhoopy
    neilhoopy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I would like to thank celtic for winning the treble..hail hail
  • LadyMujer36
    LadyMujer36 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awe thanks for posting this. (: Very cool. and I agree!
  • NancyN44
    NancyN44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to thank My Fitness Pal for the recent change to allow me to choose a meal when I am copying a meal to today. It saves me much time.