Again! who is single here?

Options

Replies

• mizzougirl84
    Options
    Being 'single' isn't a bad thing. I'm in a commited relationship w/God, He's my ROCK! He sends me flowers every spring..thinks about me every second of His day..knows me better than anyone, & still loves me even though I'm not perfect..& it's been the BEST relationship I've ever had. The right person will come along when it's meant to happen. :) 1 day @ a time. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU IN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!! I'm so proud of my MFP friends for all the inches you have lost! YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE & I'M SUPER HAPPY TO KNOW YOU (regardless of your relationship status, lol)! *hugs & love* ~Sarrah
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    SINGLE!!! for a couple of months now, but am definately happy that I;m able to find myself :)!

Same exact thing for me!
  • StevenJS86
    StevenJS86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Being 'single' isn't a bad thing. I'm in a commited relationship w/God, He's my ROCK! He sends me flowers every spring..thinks about me every second of His day..knows me better than anyone, & still loves me even though I'm not perfect..& it's been the BEST relationship I've ever had. The right person will come along when it's meant to happen. :) 1 day @ a time. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU IN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!! I'm so proud of my MFP friends for all the inches you have lost! YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE & I'M SUPER HAPPY TO KNOW YOU (regardless of your relationship status, lol)! *hugs & love* ~Sarrah

:)! very cool! :)
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options

I'm exactly right there with you Sarrah! :heart:
  • size08
    size08 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Holly S***! there are a lot of single people out there. here's me beginning to think there's something wrong with me for being single, but now I feel a little better. agree with the first comment; better off being single than in a relationship that's costing you in every way, tears, time, too much hard work etc... and yeh, I'm single now because I need my space right now, pursuing a career... and when I'm satisfied with my acheivements then maybe I can think about a relationship. the times just not right---right now.

thanks for sharing guys, :happy:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I feel like everyone on my friends list is in a relationship! Ugh. Not me!!! Happily single. And hey... I wouldn't mind getting a few friend requests from fellow singles so we can relate :)
  • mizzougirl84
    Options
    :smile:
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    Single and happy...until the right one comes along, I am never settling for less than I deserve again. :tongue:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Single and happy...until the right one comes along, I am never settling for less than I deserve again. :tongue:

exactly.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Oh Dear is all I can say right now.......
  • Mdbondurant
    Mdbondurant Posts: 104
    Options

LOL and why is that????
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options

Okay, I love this!! :heart:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options

LOL and why is that????

Can't really say....
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    :heart: SINGLE:heart:
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    I need a MFP boyfriend.

Accepting applications. [:

Lol nice and how the hell are all these women single????

cause guys dont have the......to come ask a girl out :heart:

Ok Sophyia - let's go (out) - :glasses:
  • jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    am i the only one who is single and hates it? i have been this way for over 11 yrs now would love to find someone hopefully when the weight comes off i will
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I'm joining this club too. I have always been single, so it's all I know :)
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options

Okay, I love this!! :heart:

I totally agree! This is a very well stated point of view that I certainly identify with!! I don't know how I would navigate being single if not for God's direction and peace. It's a good life. Thanks for sharing Sarah!!!
  • fightgurlx
    Options
    P.S. single and looking. I made that decision to take space for myself a while back... Well now I'm ready to share the odyssey with someone.
  • marcyrebecca
    Options
    I am single and hating it :(