Replies

• famousruby
    famousruby Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Here to lose 25
  • Strawberryliz13
    Strawberryliz13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been working to go from 210 down to 150, maybe lower if I can stay on top of it. I gained the weight after starting graduate school and now that I am finished with school and looking at getting married I need to lose the weight before my wedding in Feb. So far I have gotten down to 194.2. We can do this y'all.
  • debbiewade55
    debbiewade55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ateleso83 wrote: »
    I'm in! Seriously need to lose 50+ and newly diagnosed as type 2 diabetic.

Low carb, no added sugar will take care of your type II diabetes. I'm keeping my carbs under 60 grams per day and NO added sugar (read labels.) Sugar gone from 260+ to 120 and below. Oh, and 27# lost since Feb. You can do this!
    19331953 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need the support. I need to loose 30 Ib.it took a whole year to loose 19. Have bad knees now due to artritis.
    19331953 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hope...
    I'm in.bl need the support. I need to loose 30 lbs. It took a whole year to loose 19. Have bad knees now due to artritis. Any siggestion on how to seriously loose this pounds ? It's really hard & some days I feel like giving up. Thanks everyone.
  • panjabi
    panjabi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Regina727 wrote: »
    I can't figure out how to add friends.

Select the username on this screen and next one that comes up, then select body figure with + to add.

• panjabi
    panjabi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have over a 100 more pounds to loose and need all the support I can get, so count me in and I promise to provide support too.
  • debbiewade55
    Options
    Hang in there panjabi...the way you are exercising this should be a piece of cake (oh, poor choice of words, lol.)
  • debbiewade55
    Options
    19331953 wrote: »
    Hope...
    I'm in.bl need the support. I need to loose 30 lbs. It took a whole year to loose 19. Have bad knees now due to arthritis. Any suggestion on how to seriously loose this pounds ? It's really hard & some days I feel like giving up. Thanks everyone.

Water exercise is great for people with arthritis. A water aerobics class in a warm water pool is great to start. Then, work up to swimming laps if you can. That's what I do and I have terrible knees. Also, low carb (NO ADDED SUGAR AND NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER EXCEPT STEVIA) is a great way to lose steadily. Sugar, starches and artificial sweeteners exacerbate inflammation (which is what arthritis is pretty much) so you will notice a huge difference if you cut those out. Then, when you're not suffering from the arthritis you can exercise more. I keep my carbs under 60 grams a day and like I say, no added sugar (I allow myself a tablespoon of natural local honey each day for health purposes) and no artificial sweeteners. I've lost 27.8 pounds since February 17 and low carb keeps my appetite in check so I'm not hungry.

Hang in there, find what works for you...I believe we are all different and we have to find out what works. Try this diet if you're game and see how it works for you.

Good luck.
  • ROSSPK9262
    ROSSPK9262 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ to lose and have health issues that make it hard to exercises at times but I try to do as much as I can. I hope I can get some support to help me stay on track because I really need it.
  • debbiewade55
    Options
    ROSSPK9262 wrote: »
    I have 50+ to lose and have health issues that make it hard to exercises at times but I try to do as much as I can. I hope I can get some support to help me stay on track because I really need it.

You can do it!
  • ROSSPK9262
    ROSSPK9262 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks, it is nice to hear that I can do it. Much appreciation!
  • LizzieGirl2015
    LizzieGirl2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 50 lbs to lose! Already down 50! I have some health problems that make certain parts hard (i.e. someday exercise is just killer on my poor body) but I'm determined and motivated. I know you'll reach your goal, too! Feel free to add me. :3
  • elyannetteriveracolon
    Options
    I need to lose 35
  • amywillbe
    amywillbe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Newbie here. No clue how to add people as friends. I want to lose 50 through workouts and proper nutrition.
  • mochomitoaries
    mochomitoaries Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more than 50lbs.
  • stagemngr
    stagemngr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I started eating right and exercising again 3 weeks ago. So far I'm down 8 lbs but I want to lose 52 more. Let's do this!
  • snowiebuggie
    snowiebuggie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello you can count me in I have 75+ to lose and could use all the support. I have started a week ago and lost 6 so far but I am laid up right now with a broken toe hit me up anybody who could use a support person