Replies

• nourhanehab7
    nourhanehab7 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I really loooooove Zumba . It is addictive
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Cardio? Swimming is my favorite. I so badly want to love running, but I don't.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    My go-to routine is to do the 30 minute express circuit for resistance training. Then I switch running and walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes (3 min walk/3 min run/repeat)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Options
    I mostly cycle...do a little hiking and rock climbing and some swimming now and then. I lift a couple days per week.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    I so badly want to love running, but I don't.

Me too! I have tried to get into it so many times, but I detest it. Weirdly I do it on the treadmill because I have TV to distract me, but forget about running outside. I hate it so much.
  • nourhanehab7
    Options
    You can try your best music .
    Latin songs are so motivating
    Shakira , Ricky Martin , Don omar ...
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    I so badly want to love running, but I don't.

Me too! I have tried to get into it so many times, but I detest it. Weirdly I do it on the treadmill because I have TV to distract me, but forget about running outside. I hate it so much.

I prefer outside over inside. More to look at, but then you need to be weather appropriate, which is fine unless is less than -10C (Canadian winter) or above 20C (Canadian summer). So a little limited.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,181 Member
    Options
    For me, "favorite" is the one I'm doing when I'm doing it.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

I started a Zombie run app. It plays music between the storyline. Still hate running!
  • nourhanehab7
    Options

I started a Zombie run app. It plays music between the storyline. Still hate running!
    so do what you love to be able to stick to it ♥

• sazzyanne14
    sazzyanne14 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Love leg day at the gym. Really dislike cardio at the moment but that's probably because I'm I fit and feel like I'm getting nowhere lol
  • mbmarchant68
    mbmarchant68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing at least 30 mins cardio with my lifting - prefer the elliptical but will treadmill (biking doesn't register steps on my FB so I've stopped cycling) - then I do the old school routine - day 1 back (5 exercises) / biceps (4 ex) - day 2 - chest (5 ex) / triceps (4 ex) - day 3 legs (5 ex) / shoulders (5 ex) - day 4 = rest - I usually do a longer cardio stint on rest days - usually something easy like walking a 5k - my favorite is to end my workouts in the sauna / hot tub - best part of the day! #keeprowingtheboat
  • nourhanehab7
    Options
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I started doing TRX which I like with a particular instructor at the Y. I also like this cycling class which I haven't gone to in ages because of scheduling issues, again the instructor is awesome as is his music. Zumba is super fun and I go every Monday. I want to try swimming on occasion and I enjoy walking too.
  • Decten1988
    Decten1988 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I do stationary bike and treadmill for my cardio workout , and lifting weights 3 times a week.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I use the rower and elliptical at my gym, I have a treadmill and stationary bike at home, I swim, walk sometimes. Today I am resting from strength and am going to do a little faux triathlon at home - run, bike, swim - sometime in the next hour or two.
  • nourhanehab7
    Options
    I use the rower and elliptical at my gym, I have a treadmill and stationary bike at home, I swim, walk sometimes. Today I am resting from strength and am going to do a little faux triathlon at home - run, bike, swim - sometime in the next hour or two.
    Great variations to fight boredoom

• AuthorNinja
    AuthorNinja Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love running, I do it almost every time I workout. However, I've grown to really like strength training as well and I'm glad I started doing it! Another exercise that's fun is beating up a punching bag.
  • HarrisHawke8
    HarrisHawke8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    For me l love skipping rope. Better than running for me because there is a lot less stress on the joints and you can do it just about anywhere anytime