workout routine

Options

Replies

• mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    P90X monday-sat and mountain biking on weekends.

Obviously mountain biking is my favorite cardio. Itching for next weekend to come already.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Swimming,(well floundering, really) water aerobics(ish), chair yoga, rowing machine. Seriously out of shape though, so everything has to be pretty modified.
  • reachinmygoal2012
    reachinmygoal2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    30 day shred and spin for 30-40 minutes.
  • nourhanehab7
    nourhanehab7 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    B)
  • nourhanehab7
    Options
    Zumbaaaaaaaaa
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Boxing
  • nourhanehab7
    Options
    SCoil123 wrote: »
    Boxing
    it relieves stress

• power0304
    power0304 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Love the treadmill. Walking at 6 km and putting the incline up every 10 minutes for 90 minutes.
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Zumbaaaaaaaaa

Have you heard about the new group dance class Sh'bam? Apparently it's all the rage!
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Spring/Summer/Fall...

Circuit Training 30 min
    Run a mile 10 min
    Speed walk/jog a mile 12-15 min (HIIT)
    Circuit Training 45 min including core work

5 days a week.

Winter or Rainy days...

Circuit Training 30 min
    Bowflex M5 15 minutes HIIT
    Extra Circuit Training if I have energy left 15 min
  • nourhanehab7
    Options
    leajas1 wrote: »
    Zumbaaaaaaaaa

Have you heard about the new group dance class Sh'bam? Apparently it's all the rage!
    No , what about it ??
  • nourhanehab7
    Options
    Spring/Summer/Fall...

Circuit Training 30 min
    Run a mile 10 min
    Speed walk/jog a mile 12-15 min (HIIT)

5 days a week.

Winter or Rainy days...

Circuit Training 30 min
    Bowflex M5 15 minutes HIIT
    Extra Circuit Training if I have energy left 15 min
    Great burn

• leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Zumbaaaaaaaaa

No , what about it ??

Nothin' just sharing. I thought since you like Zumba so much you might like to know about another dance class that looks like fun.
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Favorite cardio: Orienteering. definitely orienteering. Then trail running, then cycling, then running.
  • CoachFrenchie
    CoachFrenchie Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Cardio 40% calisthenics40% olympic lifting 20%
  • eelvek22
    eelvek22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I jump rope for 20 minutes, anaerobics for 1 hour and 30 minutes, punch on the punching bag for 24 minutes, and do 15 minutes of mitt work. I do this 4 days a week. I jog 4 miles 3 days of the week on each day.
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    We moved and I can't find the damn screws and things for the treadmill, otherwise I would PROBABLY run maybe once or twice a week.

Right now I'm doing a strength program 3x/week. That's always been my favorite. And some walking-but I only enjoy that with company. I also enjoy plyo-type stuff and circuits, but not doing anything like that at the moment.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to figure this out. For years, my workout routine consisted of 5 days of running plus yoga and circuit training style videos like P90X that incorporated light weights and lots of movement. Last year I upped my running to 6 days a week and stupidly let my strength training and yoga fall to the way side. Of course, I ended up with an over use injury.

Currently trying to rehab my hamstrings from tendinitis, lots of stretching and yoga and trying to figure out a good combination of cardio cross training and strength training. I tried Cyclbar and liked it, but it's expensive and I couldn't justify it with a gym membership. The Cycle classes at my gym are not as good and I really don't like the stationary bike, so I have been swimming instead. I also am messing around with P90X3 videos, which seem to have a good level of agility and balance type exercises that I know will serve me well when I finally return to running. Also trying to work in two days of heavier weight lifting. Maybe eventually I will figure out a routine!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I lift.
  • nourhanehab7
    Options
    Zumbaaaaaaaaa

No , what about it ??

Nothin' just sharing. I thought since you like Zumba so much you might like to know about another dance class that looks like fun.
    Thanks , I will google it